• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Economic Miracle: MFI and Focus in crisis talks with lenders"

Collapse

• WageSlave
    replied
    Good show that man
    That's what I like to see; a loving couple expressing their affection. Especially if one of them is Hungarian. Now if only I could convince that Italian to engage in a little wife swapping

I'm also open to the possibility of husband swapping, if anyone's interested. I'm not fussy

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by voron
    Congratulations

Have to confess, I'm intrigued by Mrs hyperD.
    Me too... More cryptic than a cryptic cryptograph winner of the Most Cryptographic Thingy Ever.

Here's a picture of me and the missus letting our hair down:

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    I have heard a pop. Was it Chico?
    He'll be along just as soon as he has finished his daily self flagellation session.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Congratulations

Have to confess, I'm intrigued by Mrs hyperD. I've never dated someone from Hungary, and I had a huge infatuation over Judit and Zsofia Polgar when I was a teenager.
    I'll play a Brazilian opening with them any day of the week. Preferably both together.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Guys, it's all relative in this life
    I have heard a pop. Was it Chico?

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    To be fair, I have a head start on Portuguese affairs as Mrs Lucifer is half Portuguese
    Congratulations

Have to confess, I'm intrigued by Mrs hyperD. I've never dated someone from Hungary, and I had a huge infatuation over Judit and Zsofia Polgar when I was a teenager.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Guys, it's all relative in this life (much to Chico's annoyance). One man's evil incarnate is another man's Salvation Army chaplain.

To be fair, I have a head start on Portuguese affairs as Mrs Lucifer is half Portuguese, so those Yorkshiremen need not fear my collosal intellect just yet.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Lucifer, is your brain the size of Yorkshire??? You are Stephen Fry and I demand my £5.
    He is very clever..... but..... he is...... (drums background).... EVILLLLLL!!!!!!!

Now, now, Chico can listen now.... and accuse us of satanic behaviour.

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    I think it was only banned during the Salazar dictatorship.
    Lucifer, is your brain the size of Yorkshire??? You are Stephen Fry and I demand my £5.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    Now I know you are lieing. Washing wasn't introduced to Portugal until the 1980's.
    I think it was only banned during the Salazar dictatorship.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    francko,

for feck's sake, suggest you read the previous posts I made before you got out of your permy bed.
    Cheap good antique furniture is just as cheap as linux. It's cheap if your time has no value.

Francko in .Net is the future. Go and buy Windows 2003 server now (and Ikea furniture).

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    I really like my Ikea chest of drawers. It looks fresh and elegant. Very robust and well constructed as well. It doesn't even look out of place next to the 17th century Portuguese washstand.
    Now I know you are lieing. Washing wasn't introduced to Portugal until the 1980's.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    francko,

for feck's sake, suggest you read the previous posts I made before you got out of your permy bed.

make no doubt about the disposable Ikea furniture is absolute tat.

Milan.
    I really like my Ikea chest of drawers. It looks fresh and elegant. Very robust and well constructed as well. It doesn't even look out of place next to the 17th century Portuguese washstand.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    francko,

make no doubt about the disposable Ikea furniture is absolute tat.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    Milan is a chav. Francko, don't be so easily fooled.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X