• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is Piers Morgan the most annoying smug git ever?"

Collapse

• pault107
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    Apparently he and Jeremy Clarkson absolutely loathe each other and have a long standing feud. Clarkson has, on one occasion, dumped a bucket of ice over Morgan's head and , on another, punched him in the face. Question is though, who would you back if they squared up for some fisticuffs? Clarkson or Morgan?
    When Piers was the editor of the Daily Mirror he published allegedly compromising pictures of Clarkson with a woman.

Jeremy wasn't too pleased about this and later punched Piers in the face at the 2004 British Press Awards.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    No... he's funny and for an older man, he's hot.

Most older men are funnier because they have a lot more experience of life. After all, I've needed a pretty good sense of humour to survive since 1997 !!

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    No - Mandelson is...

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    The only thing I can think of saying in his favour is that he is a Gooner

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Get a pair of glasses woman

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Agreed. I was amazed to find you weren't an option in the poll.

Thanks. SMUG

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    No. Surely I am !! SMUG
    Agreed. I was amazed to find you weren't an option in the poll.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is Piers Morgan the most annoying smug git ever?

Poll to follow

No. Surely I am !! SMUG

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Morgan. Clarkson has a dodgy back.
    Hmmm, Clarkson has a long reach, but then again he has a big chin that’s begging to be whacked.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    Apparently he and Jeremy Clarkson absolutely loathe each other and have a long standing feud. Clarkson has, on one occasion, dumped a bucket of ice over Morgan's head and , on another, punched him in the face. Question is though, who would you back if they squared up for some fisticuffs? Clarkson or Morgan?
    Morgan. Clarkson has a dodgy back.

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    He’s a bit of a prat, but he can’t possibly be as bad as Tony and Gordon.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    To quote from Mrs BP "He has a face I would never get tired of punching".

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Thread inspired by tpd.........

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Is Piers Morgan the most annoying smug git ever?

Poll to follow

Leave a comment:

Working...
X