• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Should I go to work today?"

Collapse

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    You wuss!
    Guilty as charged. Going to get my walking boots on in a bit and take the new camera for a test drive

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Spent an hour and a half getting to the office, then sat there for an hour watching the snow get heavier and heavier. Then I decided I really wasn't up for being snowed in at work. So I came home
    You wuss!

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Spent an hour and a half getting to the office, then sat there for an hour watching the snow get heavier and heavier. Then I decided I really wasn't up for being snowed in at work. So I came home

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    I wouldn't bother - put your feet up and think of Australia.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Where is the poll? Dont forget the andyw option.....

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Few buses?

NO BUSES

Health and Safety.

I heard no buses were running but that was at 6am, so I was trying to be optimistic.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    I heard that London is in chaos with no main roads gritted and taxis are struggling to get around. Few buses will run today, so staying at home would be the best option.
    Few buses?

NO BUSES

Health and Safety.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    I heard that London is in chaos with no main roads gritted and taxis are struggling to get around. Few buses will run today, so staying at home would be the best option.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Can you get to work today?

If you drive you are warned not to make an unnecessary journey.

If you are taking public transport you are likely to freeze before it arrives.

Leave a comment:

• backlight
    replied
    If you are in London don't bother - I went to the UG station and it was closed even though the TFL web site said it was open. All buses off as well.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    started a topic Should I go to work today?

Should I go to work today?

Really don't fancy being snowed in at the office

Working...
X