• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Women in Islam

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Women in Islam"

Collapse

• Joe Bloggs
    replied
    Happy birthday Becks, I was going to offer you a beer but it appears I'm all out.

"The judge told Mohamed Kamal Mustafa, imam of a mosque in the southern resort of Fuengirola, to spend six months studying three articles of the constitution and the universal declaration of human rights."

The judge should have sentenced him to learning all the EU regulations it's produced so far, now that would have kept him out of trouble for a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    Sorry Mr Stallion, much older - probably too old for you now!
    It's fine, it's fine. But I'd like you more in that Britney Spear college kit, though.

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    Sorry Mr Stallion, much older - probably too old for you now!

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    ===============
    I am not making this up.

Oh, and it's my birthday today. Thank you!

Rebecca
    Happy birthday sweetie.

So, how many? 15 or 16?

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    Yep!

Get your banjos at http://www.banjoplayingfreaks.com

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by voron
    Happy Birthday!

...errr...it's my wife's birthday as well...hey...are we all married to the same person???
    Yep!

Get your banjos at http://www.banjoplayingfreaks.com

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    Last week, yeah. Some kids parents have no sense of humour, do they?
    I remember as a kid one of my friends had a birthday party. Everyone broke all his presents and p1ssed off home

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    Happy Birthday!

Hold on, it's Mrs Wobbegongs' birthday today as well. You're not . . . . nah, couldn't be . . . could it?
    Happy Birthday!

...errr...it's my wife's birthday as well...hey...are we all married to the same person???

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied

gets real messy as well..........

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    well that's ok - it was'nt for you, it was for my friend Becks.......did you do that when you went to kids partys?

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    I don't know why, and no disrespect to you n5gooner, but looking at that cake, I have an uncontrollable urge to stamp on it!
    well that's ok - it was'nt for you, it was for my friend Becks.......did you do that when you went to kids partys?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I heard he had been making a number of *ahem* "contributions" in all kinds of unsavoury places!!!

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    I don't know why, and no disrespect to you n5gooner, but looking at that cake, I have an uncontrollable urge to stamp on it!

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    well any time you need a cake in the oven,,,,,,,I'm here.

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    Thanks guys!
    And thanks for the cake - much better looking than the one I got from the so called French patisserie this morning!

I am not Mrs Wobbegong.... unless my bf has been contributing on this forum without my knowledge? Not impossible! After all, he doesn't know I'm here!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X