• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Was the Crucifixion a terrible mistake ?"

Collapse

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by voron
    Ex-Leper: Okay, sir, my final offer: half a shekel for an old ex-leper?

Brian: Did you say "ex-leper"?

Ex-Leper: That's right, sir, 16 years behind a veil and proud of it, sir.

Brian: Well, what happened?

Ex-Leper: Oh, cured, sir.

Brian: Cured?

Ex-Leper: Yes sir, bloody miracle, sir. Bless you!

Brian: Who cured you?

Ex-Leper: Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business, all of a sudden, up he comes, cures me! One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by or leave! "You're cured, mate." Bloody do-gooder.
    BRIAN: Well, why don't you go and tell him you want to be a leper again?

EX-LEPER: Ah, yeah. I could do that, sir. Yeah. Yeah, I could do that, I suppose. What I was thinking was, I was going to ask him if he could make me a bit lame in one leg during the middle of the week. You know, something beggable, but not leprosy, which is a pain in the arse, to be blunt. Excuse my French, sir, but, uh--

MANDY: Brian! Come and clean your room out.

BRIAN: There you are.

EX-LEPER: Thank you, sir. Thanks-- Half a denary for me bloody life story?

BRIAN: There's no pleasing some people.

EX-LEPER: That's just what Jesus said, sir.

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    Ex-Leper: Okay, sir, my final offer: half a shekel for an old ex-leper?

Brian: Did you say "ex-leper"?

Ex-Leper: That's right, sir, 16 years behind a veil and proud of it, sir.

Brian: Well, what happened?

Ex-Leper: Oh, cured, sir.

Brian: Cured?

Ex-Leper: Yes sir, bloody miracle, sir. Bless you!

Brian: Who cured you?

Ex-Leper: Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business, all of a sudden, up he comes, cures me! One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by or leave! "You're cured, mate." Bloody do-gooder.

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by Clownio
    "Romanis eut Domus

....People called Romans they go the House

What's that boy?"

"No, it says Romans go home"

"No it doesn't"

CENTURION: Now, write it out a hundred times.

BRIAN: Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. Hail Caesar, sir.

CENTURION: Hail Caesar. If it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.

Leave a comment:

• Clownio
    replied
    "Romanis eut Domus

....People called Romans they go the House

What's that boy?"

"No, it says Romans go home"

"No it doesn't"

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    And the bezan shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts . Yeeah...

LGJC - In "Something for WS" mode!

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    "You're fecking nicked, mate!"

Leave a comment:

• John Galt
    replied
    He's not the messiah - he's a very naughty boy

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by voron
    He has a wife, you know. Do you know what she's called? She's called... Incontinentia. Incontinentia Buttocks.
    I've had enough of this wowdy webel sniggewing behaviour. Silence! Call yourselves Pwaetowian guards? You're not-- Seize him! Seize him! Blow your noses and seize him!

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    He has a wife, you know. Do you know what she's called? She's called... Incontinentia. Incontinentia Buttocks.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Welease Wodney!

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    How did Bazza get involved?

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    Ermmm does the Resurrection ring any bells
    We're talking about Brian, Chico!

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Ermmm does the Resurrection ring any bells

Leave a comment:

• PerlOfWisdom
    replied
    Welease Woddewick.

It's a shame he didn't have a father who cared about him and who was omnipotent.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    Why on earth did the crowd shout for Him (Barbarus) rather than Jesus, was it all a mixup by the Romans ?
    Good question.

Imagine for a moment that Pilate's chief centurion was called Ianus Blairus...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X