• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: What do you do

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What do you do"

Collapse

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    This is clearly made up, nobody would act in such a naff fashion
    Agreed. Still, I'm sure unconvincing cyber-tranny Sandy has had an amusing afternoon watching the reaction.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    wendigo - thought you were a bloke?
    I am. Round my neck of the woods, carpet muncher also means shirt liftee.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown
    Well, Tony may be you can help, when I sit on the same table he constantly rubs his legs against mine, then when I catch his eyes and no one is looking he winkes and sends blow kisses to me, whenever I pass him he touches any part of me he can reach.. when we having lunch he comes up wit comments like " can I taste your nibbles" he giggles and says " that's nibbles with a B not a P "...

what do you think Tony?? is he flirting??
    This is clearly made up, nobody would act in such a naff fashion

Leave a comment:

• wc2
    replied
    I thought that might be a show stopper !!

So Wend - Let's see the bottom of your avatar

Leave a comment:

• wc2
    replied
    I never thought I'd say this..........

Chico has a point !!

Now throw me to the lions

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    Of course. I frequently wear my own and my wife's clothes at the same time. It helps me to feel that I am getting the most out of my money.
    Yes, I'm sure we have all tried the wifes undies on, just to see what it feels like................no....................just me again then is it? I'll get me coat.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown
    ... do they think if one is feeling really lonely they can put both on at the same time ?? would that help??
    Of course. I frequently wear my own and my wife's clothes at the same time. It helps me to feel that I am getting the most out of my money.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Please people, have a heart. I havent been home in a fortnight. Bolocks like milk churns. Even after this afternoons frantic action.

yeh ... and in my hotel there is always a HIS and HERS bath robes... what am I supposed to do with the HIS one... ... do they think if one is feeling really lonely they can put both on at the same time ?? would that help??

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Flirt with him Sandy, to extremes.

Short skirt tomorrow and keep flashing your giggle band!

Let us know what happens.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    There's this bloke who works for me who keeps flirting with me. Now, I'm not the carpet-munching type, but he won't take the hint.

Should I give him a good slapping? I know Llap-Goch.
    wendigo - thought you were a bloke?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Please people, have a heart. I havent been home in a fortnight. Bolocks like milk churns. Even after this afternoons frantic action.
    I know you haven't been home. The giant wicker tulipsu in your garden grows by the day, waiting for you to return. Tonight I will start to dig the moat around your house.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Write on her face with dry wipe marker and smell her like a gibbon.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    There's this bloke who works for me who keeps flirting with me. Now, I'm not the carpet-munching type, but he won't take the hint.

Should I give him a good slapping? I know Llap-Goch.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Well I am in the boardroom and I've found a tub of marg from the fridge. Let's do that last tango ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X