• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm definately coming back as a woman"

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
    All fine, thanks. I can visit the urinal now without leaving my desk so the client likes it too.

Maybe two extensions for the price of one.

BOOMED!
    Ha, yes - an ideal quality in a contractor I'm sure!

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Glad it went without a hitch for you Chugnut, hope you are healed now
    All fine, thanks. I can visit the urinal now without leaving my desk so the client likes it too.

Maybe two extensions for the price of one.

BOOMED!

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

I did, that's how we got onto the topic in the first place.
    Glad it went without a hitch for you Chugnut, hope you are healed now

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    I find it's best to change the topic of conversation with something like...

"Well, my cock extension operation went without a hitch - and all on BUPA too"

I did, that's how we got onto the topic in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    My wife asked how she was getting on with them, whilst her husband and I were also in the room!

I remember her talking about how tender they'd been after the op and I had to make a conscious effort to look her straight in the eyes whilst she was talking. At no point could I allow my gaze to lower!

And I certainly couldn't risk looking at her husband either in case he was staring right back at me with a "Just you try it..." expression.

I can't remember how I managed at the time. Uncomfortably, I'd imagine.

I feel exactly the same with the girl I know. You showed restraint, sometimes I cannot help it and I have to steal a glance - however not being a man probably helped me get away with it

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    My wife asked how she was getting on with them, whilst her husband and I were also in the room!

I remember her talking about how tender they'd been after the op and I had to make a conscious effort to look her straight in the eyes whilst she was talking. At no point could I allow my gaze to lower!

And I certainly couldn't risk looking at her husband either in case he was staring right back at me with a "Just you try it..." expression.

I find it's best to change the topic of conversation with something like...

"Well, my cock extension operation went without a hitch - and all on BUPA too"

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Probably not polite to voice an opinion unless she asks for one surely...'how are your new breasticles working out for you?' is probably not going to get the best response (nor will asking for a feel).

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I really dont like the look of fake boobs, to me they look unnatural/unattractive, like a comic book representation of nature
    That may be so but are 'marbles in socks' preferable?
    Last edited by gingerjedi; 16 January 2009, 14:40.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    A friend of ours had her's done. Is it considered bad form to voice an opinion? I've not made a point of staring at her knockers before (just crafty glances, naturally) so why would it be ok know?

I mean it's not like admiring their new car is it, when you can have a good look from all angles, and ask about the handling?
    Probably not polite to voice an opinion unless she asks for one surely...'how are your new breasticles working out for you?' is probably not going to get the best response (nor will asking for a feel).

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    A friend of ours had her's done. Is it considered bad form to voice an opinion? I've not made a point of staring at her knockers before (just crafty glances, naturally) so why would it be ok know?
    I don’t really know. Perhaps modern etiquette permits a gentleman to say something, but how would you go about it?

‘I say, I didn’t recognise you until I looked up at your face.’
    ‘My goodness, you do look younger than the rest of your body.’

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I really dont like the look of fake boobs, to me they look unnatural/unattractive, like a comic book representation of nature

I mean it's not like admiring their new car is it, when you can have a good look from all angles, and ask about the handling?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Crikey, the guy in that image in the middle has bigger pecs than her boobs
    I am giggling my head off here. I made that website name up, being ironic. Didn't occur to me it might be real.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Spooky. I had just posted that exact sentence on www.boobilicious.com
    Crikey, the guy in that image in the middle has bigger pecs than her boobs

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I bet you say that to all the talk boards!
    Spooky. I had just posted that exact sentence on www.boobilicious.com

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I reckon I am the only one on here who faints through lack of blood to the head when he gets a boney

can I say that ?

Must be bored at work to be posting on CUK about my breasticles.
    EO, are you still conscious?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X