• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The CUK project 2009"

Collapse

• BrianSnail
    replied
    Originally posted by chris79 View Post
    ...why don't we all band together like a big jigsaw using all our skills collectively to do something good?
    evil

Aren't we due a new evil mastermind trying to take over the world? Oh no, we've already got Gordon. My bad.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    You mean you want a contract in the UK?

Leave a comment:

• DieScum
    replied
    I'd like to get involved in a charity spreading technological access through the impoverished parts of the world. IT Sans Frontieres or something.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    A majestic idea.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    How about a distributed search engine?
    A majestic idea.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Sounds like a perfect opportunity for AtW to prove his financial acumen. Except he hates hedge funds. And short-sellers. And anyone else who makes a profit.
    Damn those speculators!

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by bobhope View Post
    How about a hedge fund? We have the best economists and financial commentators going.
    Sounds like a perfect opportunity for AtW to prove his financial acumen. Except he hates hedge funds. And short-sellers. And anyone else who makes a profit.

Leave a comment:

• bobhope
    replied
    How about a hedge fund? We have the best economists and financial commentators going.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    With all the expertise collected in one place here, why don't we all band together like a big jigsaw using all our skills collectively to do something good?

3 years from now we are running a large share-split corporation with one CUK member peer-voted as the chair making us successful and rich further down the line?

Anyone got any good ideas?
    Lets just sit round posting stupid comments on cuk. followed by a bit of trolling.

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
    It would only work if you put AtW in charge of R&D.

Leave a comment:

• SizeZero
    replied
    It would only work if you put AtW in charge of R&D.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    With all the expertise collected in one place here, why don't we all band together like a big jigsaw using all our skills collectively to do something good?

3 years from now we are running a large share-split corporation with one CUK member peer-voted as the chair making us successful and rich further down the line?

Anyone got any good ideas?
    I'm already rich, what do I care?

I throw out the occasional tid bit and get abuse in return.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Ah, you got there just in front of me.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    What like a distributed web robot to create the biggest search engine in the world?

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X