• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Not the economy; Six Nations"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    I think it sounds well 'ard - fish are friends!!!

I suppose anything that helps keep a North Western club in the premier division is OK; with Orrell's sad demise and Waterloo struggling to revive past glories, Sale carry the banner.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Hunt View Post
    Good luck ratewhore Friday night against Munster.

I think the Welsh have the best team to win it but heres hoping Ireland win
    And it's on Sky - woohoo!!!

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I still think Tindall should come back; he at least puts some common sense into the backs.
    I think it sounds well 'ard - fish are friends!!!

As for Tindall, he'll have to get a lift to Twickers then...

Leave a comment:

• Mike Hunt
    replied
    Good luck ratewhore Friday night against Munster.

I think the Welsh have the best team to win it but heres hoping Ireland win

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Cueto is doing well this season for the Sharks. Would be nice to see my team represented in the squad...
    Agreed. It would be even nicer if they were to just call themselves Sale, but I guess it’s somehow fashionable to have a silly name these days.

I still think Tindall should come back; he at least puts some common sense into the backs.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Cueto is doing well this season for the Sharks. Would be nice to see my team represented in the squad...

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I have a sneaking regard for the welsh. They were the best when I was a youngster, and it has come full circle.

Perhaps they somehow thrive in the years before the economy goes tits up.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    started a topic Not the economy; Six Nations

Not the economy; Six Nations

Hmmm, England are suffering from lots of injuries, no good centre pairing in the squad, Wilkinson seems to be permanently crocked and Cipriani keeps having his kicks chased down.

Bring back Tindall at inside centre?

linky

Any predictions?

Working...
X