• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Free money

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Free money"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Why?
    Because the Daily Heil is never wrong about anything.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    1This offer is open to customers who we accept for a new Premier Current Account or new Premier 50 Current Account opened through www.alliance-leicester.co.uk. Customers are not eligible for this offer if they currently hold or have held in the past 3 months any Alliance & Leicester or Abbey current account. Offer is limited and can be withdrawn at any time, and is only open to customers accepted for a new Premier Current Account or new Premier 50 Current Account. £100 will be paid into your new Premier Current Account or new Premier 50 Current Account within 4 months of account opening providing you switch all your direct debits/standing orders to the account and for Premier Current Account have funded at least £500 from a non-Alliance & Leicester account within 11 weeks of opening the account. If you do not have any direct debits to switch you will not receive £100. You must ask to use our Premier Switching Service at application stage.
    Plainly targeted at new customers who will use the account(s) actively. They obviously want to lock them in (oops, I mean get them committed) once there.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Apology accepted. Never question the Prawn though.
    Why?

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    People who are aged 50+ get their own type of account.

So, do your banking needs change when you get to 50?
    You put the coins on the counter and they count it for you. This has happened to me.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Sounds too good to be true. There must be a catch.
    You have to bank with Alliance & Leicester.

No doubt, when Santander "improve" their online banking system, in the same way they did with Abbey, you'll find out what the catch was...

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Premier 50 Current Account

* Get £100 when you open a Premier 50 Current Account online and move your banking using our free Premier Switching Service. (See note 1 below).
    * Get a great current account with a range of benefits all for just £10 a month.
    * Benefits include annual worldwide travel insurance and exclusive health benefits up to age 79, identity protection and help with lost cards.
    * You must be over 50.
    * This offer isn't available if you already hold or have held one of our current accounts or an Abbey current account in the last 3 months.
    * If your application is successful, we will pay the £100 into your new Premier 50 Current Account within 4 months of opening the account.
    * Find out more about our Premier 50 Current Account
    People who are aged 50+ get their own type of account.

So, do your banking needs change when you get to 50?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Sounds like it would cost me more in time than I'd get back in money...
    That's precisely what I was thinking.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Sounds like it would cost me more in time than I'd get back in money...

Premier Current Account

* Get £100 when you open a Premier Current Account online and move your banking using our free Premier Switching Service. (See note 1 below).
    * Get a great current account with added benefits for no monthly fee.
    * You'll need to pay at least £500 into your account each month.
    * You must be over 21.
    * This offer isn't available if you already hold or have held one of our current accounts or an Abbey current account in the last 3 months.
    * If your application is successful, we will pay the £100 into your new Premier Current Account within 4 months of opening the account.
    * Find out more about our Premier Current Account

Premier 50 Current Account

* Get £100 when you open a Premier 50 Current Account online and move your banking using our free Premier Switching Service. (See note 1 below).
    * Get a great current account with a range of benefits all for just £10 a month.
    * Benefits include annual worldwide travel insurance and exclusive health benefits up to age 79, identity protection and help with lost cards.
    * You must be over 50.
    * If your application is successful, we will pay the £100 into your new Premier 50 Current Account within 4 months of opening the account.
    * Find out more about our Premier 50 Current Account

This offer is open to customers who we accept for a new Premier Current Account or new Premier 50 Current Account opened through www.alliance-leicester.co.uk. Customers are not eligible for this offer if they currently hold or have held in the past 3 months any Alliance & Leicester or Abbey current account. Offer is limited and can be withdrawn at any time, and is only open to customers accepted for a new Premier Current Account or new Premier 50 Current Account. £100 will be paid into your new Premier Current Account or new Premier 50 Current Account within 4 months of account opening providing you switch all your direct debits/standing orders to the account and for Premier Current Account have funded at least £500 from a non-Alliance & Leicester account within 11 weeks of opening the account. If you do not have any direct debits to switch you will not receive £100. You must ask to use our Premier Switching Service at application stage.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    My apologies. Next time I'll read it properly instead of giving it a cursory glance...
    Apology accepted. Never question the Prawn though.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Premier Account is free and you still get £100.
    My apologies. Next time I'll read it properly instead of giving it a cursory glance...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I believe nationwide pay £75.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    I get to pay £120 for a years banking but they give me £100 back?

Nice...
    Premier Account is free and you still get £100.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    1This offer is open to customers who we accept for a new Premier Current Account or new Premier 50 Current Account opened through www.alliance-leicester.co.uk. Customers are not eligible for this offer if they currently hold or have held in the past 3 months any Alliance & Leicester or Abbey current account. Offer is limited and can be withdrawn at any time, and is only open to customers accepted for a new Premier Current Account or new Premier 50 Current Account. £100 will be paid into your new Premier Current Account or new Premier 50 Current Account within 4 months of account opening providing you switch all your direct debits/standing orders to the account and for Premier Current Account have funded at least £500 from a non-Alliance & Leicester account within 11 weeks of opening the account. If you do not have any direct debits to switch you will not receive £100. You must ask to use our Premier Switching Service at application stage.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    I get to pay £120 for a years banking but they give me £100 back?

Nice...

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X