• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Scooby wins the award for best avatar"

Collapse

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    A belated welcome to the board, Drewster.

If you're female, you'll probably be asked to demonstrate your possession of things that rhyme with 'forks'... and you'll have to share spanking duties with the other ladies.

HTH
    If you are female I suggest you keep quiet about it, to avoid all the inappropriate infantile insinuations. Mind you If you've worked in IT for any length of time, you'll be used to it!

But welcome grab a coffee and waste some time.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    The abuse is good, by the way - creative and extemporaneous. Keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    A belated welcome to the board, Drewster.

If you're female, you'll probably be asked to demonstrate your possession of things that rhyme with 'forks'... and you'll have to share spanking duties with the other ladies.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Better. But throw in a bit more abuse.

it euphemism btw

EO Thanks - I see what you want now.....

I think you are one of those masochistic little worms that get a sexual kick out of being insulted and degraded..... (Is that a GIMP?)

Your penis is short, stubby and covered in warts.......

Is that the sort of thing?

btw - it ain't it it is it's or it is (and before some other anal halfwit tells me I know I haven't put any commas - or other punctuation - in that.....

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    EO

You are making some bold assumptions.......
    a) That I am male (I can't be bothered to re-read my previous posts but I don't think I have said that I am - and if I can't be bothered I am SURE you weren't)
    NB I am aware that this (previous) sentence could be read as fairly strong implication that I am male. I am happy to let you accept this implication.
    b) That being male I am also "Gay" (I hate the euphomism but its less obnoxious than yours)
    c) That there is something wrong with being "Gay" (which was your strong implication)

I am happy with my sexuality (wether "Gay" or not) do you have issues with yours?

Better. But throw in a bit more abuse.

it euphemism btw

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Swedes
    blonde.... et al
    Arse.......

HTH

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Low IQ - Nothing to do with bad spelling/grammar etc.....
    (Some/many/all) people with low IQ may have bad spelling/grammar etc BUT (some/many) people with high IQ......

Your example is a classic non sequitur of the "All swedes are blond..... all blonds are swedes...." variety.....

(lack) of attention detail - in this case you might be right (ie my lack of attention to detail/lazyness) but its not proof merely a possibility (I could be dyslexic, I could be illeducated, I could even have done it deliberately to annoy the pedants.......)

Why is it that everyone gets accused of being a sockpuppet anyway - there must be a possibility that some real people find the site and decide to sign up - you can't actually be happy to think that there are only (at most) three inbred halfwits swapping IDs in order to talk to themselves......

On other sites you (even) get an occasional "Welcome to the board" but on this one it seems to have 3 stages:
    1) Ignore/abuse 1st time posts/posters
    2) Accuse them of being sockpuppet
    3a) (eventual) Accept(ance) into incestuous "clique" or
    3b) Slag off and abuse every posting and join in endless "pissing contests" without any reference to the subject being posted (a la AtW and SKA)

Still I am thick skinned so it might not drive me away......... not that you care obviously (either of you)
    Swedes

blonde

blondes

(lack of)

i.e.

laziness

it's

ill educated

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    EO

You are making some bold assumptions.......
    a) That I am male (I can't be bothered to re-read my previous posts but I don't think I have said that I am - and if I can't be bothered I am SURE you weren't)
    NB I am aware that this (previous) sentence could be read as fairly strong implication that I am male. I am happy to let you accept this implication.
    b) That being male I am also "Gay" (I hate the euphomism but its less obnoxious than yours)
    c) That there is something wrong with being "Gay" (which was your strong implication)

I am happy with my sexuality (wether "Gay" or not) do you have issues with yours?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    How outrageous do you want me to be - I voted Saab in the Car thread..... Does that count???
    You are not even trying are you ?

tell us about the time you set fire to your boyfriends penis

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    How outrageous do you want me to be - I voted Saab in the Car thread..... Does that count???
    Hmmm, so did I - you're not my sockpuppet are you?

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Drewster, you miss the obvious.

Say something totally outrageous, like admit that you are a frotting gay boy, then when no one comes to your support we will know that you are indeed, a frotting gay boy. Sorry, I meant not a bot.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    a) Igored
    b) Ridiculed
    c) Agreed with
    d) Joked about
    e) Included
    You've clearly done your research since signing up 6 months ago. I'd say be prepared to be subjected to all the responses listed above - a good healthy balance for CUK survival.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    I'm confused - what stage are we on now?

(And welcome to the board Drewster)
    Either:
    Acceptance into incestuous clique
    Vicious (sic) attack via (biting) sarcasm

or I missed out at least one option - None of the above

I would like to think that I have "prooved" that I am not a Sockpuppet and have been accepted as a real person who will now be:
    a) Igored
    b) Ridiculed
    c) Agreed with
    d) Joked about
    e) Included
    Without fear or favour..... But hey what if they were right all along and I am just a sockpuppet of AndyW, Sandy or some other arcane leg end.......

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Welcome to the board.

I'm confused - what stage are we on now?

(And welcome to the board Drewster)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X