• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why CUK is good for you"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Where is HAB?

Haven't seem him post here for a while. He used to post on Guido's blog as well but not seen him there either lately.
    He got a bit of a kicking on Guido's blog, rather unfairly I thought, although he's probably too thick-skinned to worry about it and must realize people there fling furious insults around at the drop of a hat and it doesn't mean much.

P.S. Your posts there on bureaucrats and public service ethos were well impressive, assuming the Bogeyman there is yourself. Ever thought of starting your own blog?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    No doubt milan will be along soon to tell you about how great it was once, before the newbies came along (three years ago) and spoiled it for everyone. You don't see the laugh out loud humour any more, and milan used to regularly need a new keyboard because he kept spitting his coffee over it because of how funny it used to be here.
    WHS +1

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    like viz?
    Almost - viz used to be funny.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Where are you going to insert it? Do we need HAB?
    Where is HAB?

Haven't seem him post here for a while. He used to post on Guido's blog as well but not seen him there either lately.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Looking at sasguru's posts he seems like a different person
    Which 1 of the 3 of you posted that?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Looking at sasguru's posts he seems like a different person

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I've been.

I've seen how funny it used to be.
    like viz?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    Go to the old board and see for yourself.
    I've been.

I've seen how funny it used to be.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    No doubt milan will be along soon to tell you about how great it was once, before the newbies came along (three years ago) and spoiled it for everyone. You don't see the laugh out loud humour any more, and milan used to regularly need a new keyboard because he kept spitting his coffee over it because of how funny it used to be here.
    Go to the old board and see for yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I think that was his first post

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    I haven't been here that long, but given the number of kids like AtW and Cybertory who by their own admission get their sad little jollies out of trying to wind people up, and comments from others that it's been going on for ages...I find that statement difficult to believe.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I'm busy today. Anyone want the baton?
    Where are you going to insert it? Do we need HAB?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Cybercretin is always ready and waiting.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    What is impressive about this forum is how the Village Idiots hand over the baton. For example, no sooner has atW gone than DP appears with more moronic statements.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Reading the Daily Mail isn’t very good for your mood either. Recently invented statistics show that 78% of Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday readers spend at least half their day ranting about illegal immigrants, New Labour and ‘these people who live off our taxes’. 64% demand the return of National Service and 62% agree with the suggestion to ‘bring back the birch’.

It does what Heat magazine does, but for the slightly less retarded

Leave a comment:

Working...
X