• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: U-turn on the Rock

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "U-turn on the Rock"

Collapse

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by bobhope View Post
    As said before, I'm all in favour of you getting a bailout, if it means that all my share deals that went south are also underwritten.

'Going south' is a bit different to having your 'going concern' company stolen to be refloated for billions a couple of years down the line, when a loan had already been agreed with the 'Lender of Last Resort'(who had caused much of your problems in the first place) and was being repaid with penal interest.

Roll on next week..... interesting times in court !!!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Cybertory reads the daily mail and believes what it says. why am I not suprised.

Leave a comment:

• bobhope
    replied
    As said before, I'm all in favour of you getting a bailout, if it means that all my share deals that went south are also underwritten.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Well observed Cyberchappie !

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    No-one gives a tulip. **** off.
    Well said.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by scooby View Post
    If it leads to me getting some money back, then bring it on!!

An intelligent poster, at last !!

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    If it leads to me getting some money back, then bring it on!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    **** off. Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    This message is hidden because Cyberman is on your ignore list.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Wot... no responses ?

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Wot... no responses ?

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    started a topic U-turn on the Rock

U-turn on the Rock

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/art...ng-U-turn.html

After I angrily stated a year ago that cutting the mortgage book in half at the time of a liquidity crisis was the wrong thing to do, our 'clever' authorities, including that economic genius Vince Cable , are now about to INCREASE the ability of Northern Rock to lend.

Better late than never, but further proof that a huge mistake was made by the buffoons in power.

Working...
X