• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New Dr Who announced tomorrow"

Collapse

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I think I prefer a scouse Doctor to a Jock. Although the current Jock, like all good Scotsmen, does his best to disguise the fact

I'm not too keen on the estuary English he employs though, makes him sound really thick sometimes

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I think I prefer a scouse Doctor to a Jock. Although the current Jock, like all good Scotsmen, does his best to disguise the fact

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Tom Baker was born in Liverpool and IMHO the best Dr Who
    I thought so too until David Tennant came along.
    I saw Tom once drinking whisky in the Nags Head in Manchester city centre in the 90's.
    Myself and Mr P were awestruck - especially as Mr P is the biggest DW fan on the planet.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Was he? He was certainly one of the best, but he wasn't sneering and bolshy though, was he.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    All hair and teeth, Tom Baker.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I hated Ecclestone. Dr Who should never be a sneering bolshy northerner (that's not to say all northerners are sneering and bolshy)

Leave a comment:

• thelace
    replied
    I hated Ecclestone. Dr Who should never be a sneering bolshy northerner (that's not to say all northerners are sneering and bolshy)

Ecclestone was my favourite, helped by being a good actor!

It does help I suppose that I'm a sneering bolshy northerner

This new kid is far too young.... it'll look like Buffy the Dalek slayer

(anyone would think they made this programme for kids )

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Apparently only 12 regens..... but I can't see that stopping a money making machine - if its still popular he (sic) will get regenned again and again...
    IIRC, the Master only has a couple left (if any) and was plotting to steal some of the Doctor's regenerations.

I am an old fart - so John Pertwee is THE Doctor...... but Tenant wasn't bad..
    Ecclestone was awful.... actually everyone between THE Dr and Tenant was tulip
    Peter Davison was "my doctor".

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Apparently only 12 regens..... but I can't see that stopping a money making machine - if its still popular he (sic) will get regenned again and again...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    To be fair you fancy anything
    I dont fancy you though.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Oooooh - I like him!!

I am going to fancy him very much indeed
    To be fair you fancy anything

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Limited regens...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Oooooh - I like him!!

I am going to fancy him very much indeed

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    It should be someone older. I don't look at this geezer and think: "there's a 700-year-old time lord".

The daleks will run rings round him.
    I always thought that when the Time Lords regenerate, they always got younger (and that there were only so many regenerations that they could go through).

Certainly, that was the rule for the first 6, anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Who does he think he is

said Yoda

Leave a comment:

Working...
X