• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Morgan goes into administration"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Do they still make wooden cars?
    and what about the rum?

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Do you mean Morgan Stanley or JP Morgan?
    Its the one that makes cheap and tatty stuff

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Who are, sorry were, Morgan?
    WHS...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Do you mean Morgan Stanley or JP Morgan?

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Do they still make wooden cars?

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    It's a pseudo posh frock shop for stick thin model wannabes, sadly for them the British ladeez have been on the pies too much and the ones that haven’t are skint.
    I won't be picking up any bargins then - been on too many pies

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    It's a pseudo posh frock shop for stick thin model wannabes, sadly for them the British ladeez have been on the pies too much and the ones that haven’t are skint.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Dalek
    replied
    Damn near gave me heart failure there. I like Morgans with that look of blasting down the highway in a roller skate way

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Morgan’s demise is probably more to do with the fact there aren't enough 'stick insect' customers anymore, they never were popular with the larger/lager lady.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    started a topic Morgan goes into administration

Morgan goes into administration

I'm betting the girlie's will be flocking there to get some cheap designer stuff if they start having closing down sales

Working...
X