• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: IP Addresses

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "IP Addresses"

Collapse

• Pop
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    They've both settled down to watch a video Pop rented. I think he said it was called "The Assmaster IV".
    Hey, what is this I hear? You wanna borrow 'The Assmaster'? Is my favourite film. It has sum great asses, just like that Patricia. I would like to have sex with her very much.

Wait a minute. What is Pop thinking? You boys wanna see some real asses, huh? You cum to Flaps in your Lap, I show you very good time.

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    GMail
    Of course, silly me...

Maybe he's read it and replied...

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
    Email or GMail?
    GMail

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    I wonder what ever happened to Pop and Guv, haven't seen them around for a while
    They've both settled down to watch a video Pop rented. I think he said it was called "The Assmaster IV".

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    I think you might be right
    I sent an e-mail to Spod. Who knows when he will read it
    Email or GMail?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Pop's probably giving some nice eager young man "Greek" lessons...
    I think you might be right
    I sent an e-mail to Spod. Who knows when he will read it

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    They're both good lads
    I wonder what ever happened to Pop and Guv, haven't seen them around for a while
    Pop's probably giving some nice eager young man "Greek" lessons...

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Spod only posts from home, and that's only if he can kick Churchill off the computer!!!
    They're both good lads

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    I don't know, JC. Maybe I'll turn into a woman over the weekend and grace the board as "Giant Janet" or "Suzy". Mmmm, I like the idea of that

If only Spod was around, hey, JC - I bet he'd have some good ideas
    Spod only posts from home, and that's only if he can kick Churchill off the computer!!!

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Slave, what are you going to do with your 247 IDs?
    I don't know, JC. Maybe I'll turn into a woman over the weekend and grace the board as "Giant Janet" or "Suzy". Mmmm, I like the idea of that

If only Spod was around, hey, JC - I bet he'd have some good ideas

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Well, the Mod is very nice and helpful, and has confirmed that I haven't been playing any sick jokes.

Btw, Spod, we had better watch out; they know we have 250 IDs between us
    Slave, what are you going to do with your 247 IDs?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Another member of the forum, who shall remain nameless, accused me of playing a sick joke on them under another login name.
    Sorry about that...

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    We only have your word for that!
    No, the member in question will privately receive the evidence.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I have confirmation from the Mod that I am innocent.
    We only have your word for that!

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    Why did you want to know? What happened?
    Another member of the forum, who shall remain nameless, accused me of playing a sick joke on them under another login name. Normally I wouldn't care, but this particular member has a habit of wrongly accusing me of things and I've reached the point where I'm sick of it.

I have confirmation from the Mod that I am innocent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X