• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why the Euro is ultimately doomed"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Bump from 3 years ago

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

Actually, the EURUSD rate is back to the middle of it 15 year range.
    down 0.62% today though

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied

Actually, the EURUSD rate is back to the middle of it 15 year range.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Hate to say I told you so
    But what about the ability to buy a latte in both Helsinki and Paris using the same coinage? Surely that's worth keeping it going for!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Hate to say I told you so

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    Well that certainly confirms my suspicions - thanks for that. Since you and AtWat are the only people I have a problem with on here, it makes sense for you to join him on ignore so you can get your sad little jollies from trying to wind up other people.

And if you think deliberately trying to wind people up is a sign of maturity, I truly feel sorry for you. Merry Christmas

Merry Xmas, PM-junkie

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Since you and AtWat are the only people I have a problem with on here
    Have a hug Brillo style:

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    I think that AtW and myself are a bit older and more mature than yourself. Personally, I enjoy debating with highly-strung characters like yourself that are a bit wet behind the ears. It makes my day !!
    Well that certainly confirms my suspicions - thanks for that. Since you and AtWat are the only people I have a problem with on here, it makes sense for you to join him on ignore so you can get your sad little jollies from trying to wind up other people.

And if you think deliberately trying to wind people up is a sign of maturity, I truly feel sorry for you. Merry Christmas

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    You and AtWat are either uneducated idiots or you post utter rubbish just to get a reaction - I am not entirely sure which yet. And I am certainly not alone in finding you both annoying, nor am I alone in pointing that out.

If you want to call that throwing my toys out of the pram then you go ahead.

Have a nice evening.

I think that AtW and myself are a bit older and more mature than yourself. Personally, I enjoy debating with highly-strung characters like yourself that are a bit wet behind the ears. It makes my day !!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Well done Cyber for winding up that tense chap.

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    I've seen it many times. You resort to insults when you're losing an argument. Yesterday you called me a 'racist pratt' although you later apologised, but perhaps you don't remember because you seem to adopt the same attitude with many other posters.
    You and AtWat are either uneducated idiots or you post utter rubbish just to get a reaction - I am not entirely sure which yet. And I am certainly not alone in finding you both annoying, nor am I alone in pointing that out.

If you want to call that throwing my toys out of the pram then you go ahead.

Have a nice evening.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Curious. When did I throw my toys out of the pram then?

I've seen it many times. You resort to insults when you're losing an argument. Yesterday you called me a 'racist pratt' although you later apologised, but perhaps you don't remember because you seem to adopt the same attitude with many other posters.

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    PM-Junkie always throws his toys out of his pram when he loses an argument.
    Curious. When did I throw my toys out of the pram then?

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    ??? Is this what happens when you lose the argument ??? I think the squirrel won this one hands-down.

PM-Junkie always throws his toys out of his pram when he loses an argument.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    According to that argument the USA should start breaking up its currency according to different regions.

Not at all. The USA has one common language, common laws, little red tape, low taxes and easier freedom of movement.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X