• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is Flash Gordon a superhero?"

Collapse

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by AZZIK View Post
    Johnny Bravo is the only true super hero!

He de man!!

Leave a comment:

• Joe1978
    replied
    Originally posted by deano View Post

Further, he banged Dale Arden for fun, and other superheroes don't do that sort of stuff, unless it leads to guilt and remorse.
    hmmmmm i dunno some of the more morally ambiguous supes go in for a bit of sports f**king, but most of the main playas dont. marshall law, american flagg and the boys dont really count as there are certain levels of irony and ambiguity going on.

plus Dale was clearly begging for it

Leave a comment:

• AZZIK
    replied
    Originally posted by deano View Post
    Flash Gordon isn't a superhero, he's...

Just a man
    With a man's courage
    You know he's
    Nothing but a man

Freddy Mercury told us so, so there!

Further, he banged Dale Arden for fun, and other superheroes don't do that sort of stuff, unless it leads to guilt and remorse.
    Johnny Bravo is the only true super hero!

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    Originally posted by Gordon Brown View Post
    I wouldn't say I was flash, but when it comes to saving the world from economic destruction caused by other peoples greed and incompetence, I'm your man.
    my

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Brown
    replied
    I wouldn't say I was flash, but when it comes to saving the world from economic destruction caused by other peoples greed and incompetence, I'm your man.

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    Flash Gordon isn't a superhero, he's...

Just a man
    With a man's courage
    You know he's
    Nothing but a man

Freddy Mercury told us so, so there!

Leave a comment:

• FSM with Cheddar
    replied
    hhmmmmm 7 of 9, now I feel all warm and cosy

Leave a comment:

• Joe1978
    replied
    7 of 9 isnt a superhero....dont make me bring the nerd rage down on you!
    lycra and outsidey undercrackers arent a superhero must have either, heck costumes arent as prevelant as they once were

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Don't true superheroes wear their underpants on the outside, or at minimum Lycra body suits and some other means of obscuring their genitalia? In the case of 7 of 9, they dim the lights and make her wear some kind of special genital obscuring panties, I expect.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    no, whats his super power? or special skill?
    The ability to ride a rocking horse in a nappy and still keep it a secret.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    So Batman isn't a superhero either then?
    ahh but batman has a costume, also a pre-requisite of a superhero

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    I heard this mentioned on the radio the other day, got me thinking.
    Not only a super hero but the master of the universe, Flash! Flash Goooooorrrdon! Saviour of the universe!

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe1978 View Post
    they just go for the populist characters.......
    i havent seen any of them dress up as ant man, hawkeye, green lantern, the martian man hunter or even battle pope, but it doesnt mean they arent bona fide superheroes
    Or Doctor Strange.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    What's Batman’s power then? He's a f4j favourite.
    He has a cool car! f4j hired it for a demo once......

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I have never seen anyone from f4j dress up as Flash Gordon so I would say he is not.
    What's Batman’s power then? He's a f4j favourite.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X