• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Present for moi

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Present for moi"

Collapse

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Dante View Post
    I bought QoS the other day and swapped it almost straight away as it's pap.

The Wii just can't do 'grown up' FPSs very well. Admittedly i don't have a light gun and was using the controller, but it seems so inaccurate and over sensitive.

That said - can anyone recommend a shooting game for 4-5 year old boys?
    From what I've read it's the gun that makes the difference...

Leave a comment:

• Dante
    replied
    I bought QoS the other day and swapped it almost straight away as it's pap.

The Wii just can't do 'grown up' FPSs very well. Admittedly i don't have a light gun and was using the controller, but it seems so inaccurate and over sensitive.

That said - can anyone recommend a shooting game for 4-5 year old boys?

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Nice one, cheers. Was thinking I'm probably going to need 2 guns anyway for some multiplayer action. I really enjoyed goldeneye on the n64 so have high hopes for this!
    No worries - let us know what you reckon to QoS.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    I reckon the Venom is well worth picking up for the money. I've got the Zapper and the Nyko Perfect Shot as well, but the Venom is the best of the lot. Ghost Squad is a good (but cheesy) shooter for the Wii as well, if you can find it cheap.
    Nice one, cheers. Was thinking I'm probably going to need 2 guns anyway for some multiplayer action. I really enjoyed goldeneye on the n64 so have high hopes for this!

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    I went for the wii zapper as it was only an extra fiver and the reviews said the venom didn't work...will report back once I have killed some baddies with it
    I reckon the Venom is well worth picking up for the money. I've got the Zapper and the Nyko Perfect Shot as well, but the Venom is the best of the lot. Ghost Squad is a good (but cheesy) shooter for the Wii as well, if you can find it cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Which gun did you get - the Venom?
    I went for the wii zapper as it was only an extra fiver and the reviews said the venom didn't work...will report back once I have killed some baddies with it

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Just bought myself quantum of solace for the wii..... and the shooty gun thing....nice
    Which gun did you get - the Venom?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Has woolies started selling off Wii games yet?

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Just bought myself quantum of solace for the wii..... and the shooty gun thing....nice

Leave a comment:

• Joe1978
    replied
    and a rabbit

nowhere near enough memory for my likikng and not too keen on touch screen so no...no you shouldnt and dont go buying me one either.....honestly Thatchers Britain

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    get yourself a box of chalk and a box of chocolates instead.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Nah, buy and iPhone then you can put it through the company.
    Have to wait till next year (March) for an upgrade on my existing O2 contract.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    i'm waiting until they bring out a version with more space. need much more space.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Nah, buy and iPhone then you can put it through the company.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    started a topic Present for moi

Present for moi

Should I buy an iPod Touch?

Working...
X