• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "UK police state : Mezenes assassins back on the streets"

Collapse

• Mailman
    replied
    You kow, for a police state this place is a lot more relaxed than I would have expected a police state to be!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sappatz View Post
    here are several proven counts of perjury and the guys are back on frontline duty like nothing happened.
    It's not proven.

It's not the first time evidence from policeman was not accepted, in this case they probably lied to save their necks, which is why it should be pursued.

Leave a comment:

• Liability
    replied
    Originally posted by sappatz View Post
    you dont get it. This is not about a "mistake". There are several proven counts of perjury and the guys are back on frontline duty like nothing happened.
    It means they lie before any tribunal and go on with like nothing happened.
    true - not to mention that waste of space former commisioner that also lied through his teeth to save his back side.

What comes around goes around.

Leave a comment:

• sappatz
    replied
    So the police make a mistake and we are therefore all living in a police state?
    you dont get it. This is not about a "mistake". There are several proven counts of perjury and the guys are back on frontline duty like nothing happened.
    It means they lie before any tribunal and go on with like nothing happened.

Leave a comment:

• Liability
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I agree with Paddy - my experience of the police has been very poor indeed.

I decided not to fight a legal battle against the police who wronged me as my solicitor advised that they could make life much harder for me than I could for them.
    it depends where you are as well. I find GMP the worse - those guys are just a different kettle of fish. MP are also just as bad but try and come across PC depending on which are you are in.

Not worth pissing off the Police unless you can pursue and bring their name down with concrete evidence.

In terms of the Menzes case - the Shooters were never going to be brought to justice as they were 22nd SAS attached to the MP - this has been done time and time again.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I decided not to fight a legal battle against the police who wronged me as my solicitor advised that they could make life much harder for me than I could for them.
    Well, if you are vulnerable from legal point of view then yes, of course, sueing police might not be good idea.

You guys need to educate yourself on how police works in countries like Russia before you say a single wrong word about local police.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I have first hand experience of the police lying and I won the case to prove it. No action was taken against them for perjury. I have also seen polices beat a innocent person (whom I did not know) and then deny it when I went to complain at the police station I was threatened.

My ex had three years of fighting a case where she was stitched up by the police, the police were proved liars in Court and the Judge threw out the case half way through when it was obvious there was a setup.

I have seen police take bribes. There is no difference between corrupt police in Russia and the UK. The only difference is that the people in the UK are daft enough to believe the propaganda.
    I agree with Paddy - my experience of the police has been very poor indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    AtW, can we talk about this over lunch in a sushi bar diplutonimaticly. gaspadin Zaluper.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It seems you are saying that it’s Ok for British Police to kill innocent victims but not OK for a Russian Policeman to do so
    This is not what I am saying.

It is NOT okay for British Police to kill innocents.

It is also NOT okay for Russian police to do the same.

Now what's definately NOT okay is for idiot like you (that's how Lenin called your type - "useful idiots") - to declare that UK police is corrupt and lieing on a regular basis, there is no evidence to support such claim.

The fact of the matter is that Russian police does it a lot more frequently and unlike in this case it is not a mistake but deliberate kills.

In this particular case the issue that I take most with is the fact that in my view police officers lied and tried to cover it up, this is obstruction of justice and they should be prosecuted for it (rather than for mistake they clearly made but for this their superiors should be held responsible in my view).

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    The retard is you I am afraid since you wrongly extrapolate your personal limited experience to draw incorrect conclusion.

Say I was sued by my ex-ex-landlady and was taken to court where she lied, but I won in the end. So I also have got successful court case, but would I start saying now that all landlords are bad and liars? No. That would be totally wrong for me to say that unless there is substantial external evidence to the contrary.

You are an idiot who likes Putin and thinks there is no difference between UK and Russian police. Did you live there? I did. And every time I was in Moscow I had to take passport with me, I do it everytime now I visit it, something I never do here. Why? Because police can stop you any time to ask ID, the intention is to get bribe. Does this happen in UK? I was never stopped here by police, but I was stopped a few times in Russia for no reason. Now I would not have extrapolated this Russian experience if I did not have credible reports from other people who had the same experience - police in Russia stops cars to check engine serial number, whether you have got with you driving license, documents on car (big pack) - if any is missing then they want money. Now that's corrupt - they don't just lie in court, they own courts and kill people regularly.

Just few years ago in Moscow's underground (rings a bell?) a Russian policeman stopped foreigner and asked for his ID, then he took the policeman took his gun and shot him dead in the face. Court case then started and guess what the police authority said there? They said that the policeman stopped being authorised and thus employed by them the second he broken the law when he shot that guy, so they refused to accept responsibility for his actions!

Frankly Paddy given your views I doubt credibility of your accusations - in any case, the fact that courts throw out cases and side with defendants is a good thing that acts as a balance on police. There is no such thing in Russia, so everytime you open your big gob to spout tulip about Russia consider keeping it shut since you know exactly jack tulip about it.

AtW, there is a difference in lying in a civil case and the police lying in a criminal case. A criminal case may result in a prison sentence. The courts in the UK weight a policemen’s evidence as worth two independent witnesses. It seems you are saying that it’s Ok for British Police to kill innocent victims but not OK for a Russian Policeman to do so. The rest of your argument has too much clap-trap and not worth the wear and tear on my keyboard to answer you.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Only a retard like you AtW who looks at the UK through rose tinted spectacles could write the above. I have first hand experience of the police lying and I won the case to prove it.
    The retard is you I am afraid since you wrongly extrapolate your personal limited experience to draw incorrect conclusion.

Say I was sued by my ex-ex-landlady and was taken to court where she lied, but I won in the end. So I also have got successful court case, but would I start saying now that all landlords are bad and liars? No. That would be totally wrong for me to say that unless there is substantial external evidence to the contrary.

I have seen police take bribes. There is no difference between corrupt police in Russia and the UK. The only difference is that the people in the UK are daft enough to believe the propaganda.
    You are an idiot who likes Putin and thinks there is no difference between UK and Russian police. Did you live there? I did. And every time I was in Moscow I had to take passport with me, I do it everytime now I visit it, something I never do here. Why? Because police can stop you any time to ask ID, the intention is to get bribe. Does this happen in UK? I was never stopped here by police, but I was stopped a few times in Russia for no reason. Now I would not have extrapolated this Russian experience if I did not have credible reports from other people who had the same experience - police in Russia stops cars to check engine serial number, whether you have got with you driving license, documents on car (big pack) - if any is missing then they want money. Now that's corrupt - they don't just lie in court, they own courts and kill people regularly.

Just few years ago in Moscow's underground (rings a bell?) a Russian policeman stopped foreigner and asked for his ID, then he took the policeman took his gun and shot him dead in the face. Court case then started and guess what the police authority said there? They said that the policeman stopped being authorised and thus employed by them the second he broken the law when he shot that guy, so they refused to accept responsibility for his actions!

Frankly Paddy given your views I doubt credibility of your accusations - in any case, the fact that courts throw out cases and side with defendants is a good thing that acts as a balance on police. There is no such thing in Russia, so everytime you open your big gob to spout tulip about Russia consider keeping it shut since you know exactly jack tulip about it.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    The police covered up the fact that they knew they had killed an innocent man. I recall the announcement was made a day later eventhough they knew it almost immediately. They covered up that they had better photos available for identification. They covered up that they had shouted a warning. And I'm sure there are other cover ups.

What I'd like to know is the officer had been holding him in his seat. Could he not see that the man did NOT have a bomb on him? Kratos allows shoot to kill on suspicion, which I think is dangerous.

And now the officers had lied in court and nothing will come of it..because the judge protected them. No heads will roll, infact people may get promoted.

And we'd all like to know if this lieing in court is "standard police practice".

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Only retard would make such a conclusion on the basis of a handful of cases when police apparently lied. You might as well consider everyone a liar since far more people (who are not in the police) were caught lieing.

Using your own analogy if you were that police officer you'd think different about the issue.
    Only a retard like you AtW who looks at the UK through rose tinted spectacles could write the above. I have first hand experience of the police lying and I won the case to prove it. No action was taken against them for perjury. I have also seen polices beat a innocent person (whom I did not know) and then deny it when I went to complain at the police station I was threatened.

My ex had three years of fighting a case where she was stitched up by the police, the police were proved liars in Court and the Judge threw out the case half way through when it was obvious there was a setup.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I've forgotten the details, but weren't some of those involved (possibly at a higher level) honoured in some way?

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    no text here - signature says it all

Leave a comment:

Working...
X