• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "When did you stop beliving in Santa?"

Collapse

• BrianSnail
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Yeay! I finally got one!

Leave a comment:

• Chantho
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Do you still believe?
    I used to believe but I stopped the day I met Elvis in the chip shop.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by dwm009 View Post
    That's what I said...Americans.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Farther Christmas questions

Why is he called "Father Christmas" and not "Mr Christmas"? Is his name a bit of a give-away?

Is Christmas day celebrated because it is Father Christmas' birthday or the day that he was crucified?

Leave a comment:

• BrianSnail
    replied
    And us
    That's what I said...Americans.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
    I thought the yanks called him Ol' saint Nick?
    I believe bankers call him Gordon.

Leave a comment:

• stingman123
    replied
    He's only Santa Claus to Americans.
    I thought the yanks called him Ol' saint Nick?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    And us

Leave a comment:

• BrianSnail
    replied
    Only to English people!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    He's called Father Christmas!!!!

Only to English people!

Leave a comment:

• BrianSnail
    replied
    He's called Father Christmas!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    http://www.justourimages.com/main/im...nta%20shot.jpg

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I think I always had my suspicions. I recall a Christmas eve party when I was about 5 and everyone was waiting for Santa. I was dubious about him already IIRC and was left no less suspicious when a grown-up said he saw Santa and that I had missed him.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Apparently there's some website - nasa or something like that, that will be tracking Santa's progress around the globe on Christmas eve, in case anyone's interested. I don't know the site though - I'm sure google will.

It's Norad. http://www.norad.mil/News/2008/112508.html

They're not quite as fluffy as NASA. I expect Santa to be blown out of the skies one of these years.

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    He's deffo real. I show my kids (daughter 9 and son 7) his web cam at http://www.santaclauslive.com/main.p...live&kieli=eng (SFW).

We had a temp in here last week who is one of his elves. She spends 7 weeks in Lapland around Xmas help out. A bit like Tescos needing extra shelf stackers over the Xmas period I guess....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X