• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is Wentworth Miller my cousin/half brother"

Collapse

• Cheshire Cat
    replied
    I had this one mate who went ON and ON about how I was the spitting image of Hugh Laurie, of all people. I look absolutely NOTHING like him. He may as well have said I look like the big prisoner guy from The Green Mile who cures people by touching them.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by dwm009 View Post
    I've been told I look like Paul Kaye in It's All Gone Pete Tong, a young Johnny Rotten and John Travolta.

Personally I don't see the resemblance, I thought I looked like Michael Caine.
    You look like a right scrooge!

<yes I know, my coat is on>

Leave a comment:

• BrianSnail
    replied
    I've been told I look like Paul Kaye in It's All Gone Pete Tong, a young Johnny Rotten and John Travolta.

Personally I don't see the resemblance, I thought I looked like Michael Caine.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Dunce

Only joking pet
    You love it.

Leave a comment:

• eyetie
    replied
    I think we need a pic just to see how close the resemblance is.

How good's your Photoshop?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I really fancy the bad man (Bagwell) in Prison Break - he makes things feel funny

Leave a comment:

• Purple Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by London75 View Post
    Right, light-hearted but genuine thread for a Friday afternoon. I'm sick of people saying I look like him (and what they don't say but is evident in their tone is that I'm the uglier of the two, ho hum).

Now nothing strange about a lookey likey but here's where it gets a little bit strange. Wentworth was born 3 years before me in the same town in England that my parents are from, where they initially lived. His dad was studying in Oxford and his Mrs was here as well. He can't be related on my mum's side as she had my older sister 6 months after Wentworth was born but I wonder if my dad boned his mum?!?

I tried to find a picture that shows the resemblance but too shy. I look the spit of this only less attractive. Same build though.

Or maybe his dad boned my mum which makes me half afro-american! That lends weight to my dad being his dad because he's as white as I am but his dad is black.

Discuss....
    Yes, absolutely some bed hoping gone off there.

Go for the DNA test.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    I've had 3 people tell me I look like Kirsten Dunst for some bizarre reason
    Dunce

Only joking pet

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

And 1 person told me last year that I looked like Bjork

I look absolutely nothing like either
    Well that's something to celebrate.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied

And 1 person told me last year that I looked like Bjork

I look absolutely nothing like either

Leave a comment:

• London75
    replied
    Originally posted by Unicorn View Post
    Does that mean you look like Vidic who plays for Man u then ?
    Not really, he's more in the mashed in squishy face end of the spectrum whereas I'm heading the other direction, thinner and pointier.

Leave a comment:

• Unicorn
    replied
    The bloke....

who stars in Prison Break.

HTH Mr Host

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    People keep telling me I look like David Tenant, which IMHO is a bit of an insult

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Everyone says I'm the spitting image of Brad Pitt but I've learnt to live with it.

Join a lookalikey talent agency...
    It’s no use. Poor rates for Brad Pitt lookalikes. Demand and supply, you see; there are so many of us.

Leave a comment:

• Unicorn
    replied
    Man You

Does that mean you look like Vidic who plays for Man u then ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X