• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Credit Crunch Christmas"

Collapse

• ookook
    replied
    Last year we had 5 star hotel and the tower bridge hired out for a party - this year they took us to a restaurant at least it was a good one

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    You can’t be anything other than a Yorkshireman.
    Derbyshire lad, through and through. God was only practising on Yorkshire before he did Derbyshire.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Do hookers give VAT receipts these days?
    i sure dont know, never have and never would pay..

it's likely it's gonna be Le Petit Blanc then on to Obsidian for cocktails..

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    not sure but give them your mastercard and i'm sure they will swipe it through something for payment !!!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by deano View Post
    secretary will no doubt want a posh do for the staff!

It'll have to be an Harvester then.
    You can’t be anything other than a Yorkshireman.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    i intend to take out my latest interest on a first date and charge that to the company as xmas party inc 1 guest?

if all goes well it would be a very good "party"..

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    Nothing at the clients (but I probably wouldn't go anyway), but I've no doubt that my Ltd.s company secretary will no doubt want a posh do for the staff!

It'll have to be an Harvester then.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    My client is providing a black-tie ball for staff at a swish London hotel.

Credit crunch?

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    i intend to take out my latest interest on a first date and charge that to the company as xmas party inc 1 guest?

if all goes well it would be a very good "party"..

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    My current client's is still happening although it's an "Implementation Drink" rather than a Xmas party as Xmas has been cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Oooh nearly forgot; must go to the Aldi and buy Mrs Tester a bar of chocolate and a tangerine!

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    started a topic Credit Crunch Christmas

Credit Crunch Christmas

So is everyone's Christmas party still happening...

I'm going to mine tonight...watch out Liverpool

Working...
X