• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: CUK Survey

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK Survey"

Collapse

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by tim123 View Post

As no conractor is likely to have experience of more than one, all that they are doing is voting for "am I happy with X".

tim
    I'm on my 3rd, all known round these parts, first two were crap for various reasons.

Now I'm with Upton, who will receive my vote...

Leave a comment:

• tim123
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Probably a question for admin, why haven't Nixon Williams been included in the list of accountants in this year's survey?

They're a large contractor accountancy firm and Alan posts here on a fairly regular basis.
    I think that the category's a nonsense anyway.

IMHO a person can only express an opinion on "the best" (worst/whatever) if they have personal experience of a reasonable percentage of the nominations.

As no conractor is likely to have experience of more than one, all that they are doing is voting for "am I happy with X". But having more people happy with you is not necessarily going to make you the best

tim

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Where is the AndyW option??
    Can't be a proper survey without one.
    Isn't that what you put in forum personality of the year?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied

Go on mods - do it

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Contractor UK
    replied
    It's impossible to include everyone I'm afraid, we've included as many as we can, but that's what the 'other' free text option is for.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    I thought the same for Upton. I think those sort of questions should just be left open with a single input field...
    I thought that field was for "None, they're all b@stards"

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Probably a question for admin, why haven't Nixon Williams been included in the list of accountants in this year's survey?

They're a large contractor accountancy firm and Alan posts here on a fairly regular basis.
    I thought the same for Upton. I think those sort of questions should just be left open with a single input field...

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    started a topic CUK Survey

CUK Survey

Working...
X