• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Did you have a nice weekend?"

Collapse

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Yay Jason King is back
    I think Bagpuss would disagree. But then he's a tramp and of no consequence.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Just avoid getting squiffy and having sex on the beach...
    I'll do my best

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    or

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Had a fab time sitting by the pool in Dubai, then went out to dinner for my birthday

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Had a fab time sitting by the pool in Dubai, then went out to dinner for my birthday

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    Not bad. Saturday was Christmas shopping, but Sunday we went down to the Good Food Show Live at the NEC. Saw James Martin and The Hairy Bikers on the stage. Very risque. They don’t do that sort of stuff on Saturday Kitchen! Funny though, especially when James Martin invited a young lady up onto the stage and then used her as a model to demonstrate where the various cuts of pork come from on pigs!

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    Very nice - thank you for asking.
    Yay Jason King is back

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Team Threaded went crashing about the forests in both Sweden (Saturday) and Denmark (Sunday) on the new Mountain Bike (the construction of which is currently being serialised in my blog).

Exceptionally good times and I won my group in both races. Due to the prize sponsors bizarrely both being jewllers, the girly has got herself another necklace and earing set that doesn't quite match.

The bike garnered much interest with several requests for the purchase of similar being received. Would make it into a 'plan b', but several of the critical parts are no longer in production, so today, instead of posting I'm trying to see if I can buy up enough spares to actually construct complete parts...

Caught (humanely) a very large rat in the roof, and took it to the woods way across the fields to release it. Annoyed with myself that I didn't take a picture of it for the blog.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    great weekend, thanks for asking

saturday went to the christmas market
    sunday stayed in eating none stop and messing around on the computer

Leave a comment:

• thelace
    replied
    Not brilliant, whe whole family went down with a bug that's hit the village like wild fire. There were people queueing out of the door at the chemists on Saturday morning.

Lots of laying about under duvets watching old films on the TV and popping the pills!

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Very nice - thank you for asking.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its the catholics.
    Welcome aboard!
    - just watch Father Ted, it tells you all you need to know!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    very good thanks. I spent Saturday returning from Wales (holiday Th/FR) then in the evening had the first of 6(six)6 ceremonies for the process of joining the local church.

Sunday was a nice quiet day at the woods and watching films.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I had a lovely weekend too. We had the Church/School Christmas fair on Saturday and my parents 50th wedding anniversary on Sunday. All very busy but fun.
    What church are you joining?
    Its the catholics.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    then in the evening had the first of 6(six) ceremonies for the process of joining the local church.
    I had a lovely weekend too. We had the Church/School Christmas fair on Saturday and my parents 50th wedding anniversary on Sunday. All very busy but fun.
    What church are you joining?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X