• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Xmas Prezzies!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Xmas Prezzies!"

Collapse

• stingman123
    replied
    Get him sweet FA! Then see the surprise on his face!!

Worked for me!

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    For £300 quid you could make an offer and buy Newcastle Football club from Ashley

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    How about a good old fashioned train set?

http://www.hornby.com/building-a-model-railway/

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    But I got him that for his birthday...

I need something original!!

Where've you dragged yourself out from anyway? I hope you're keeping well honey x x x
    yea...me good! How about

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/new-a...tch/index.html

The dick tracy watch!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner View Post
    how about a hooker ? failing that a lap dancing club....
    But I got him that for his birthday...

I need something original!!

Where've you dragged yourself out from anyway? I hope you're keeping well honey x x x

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    how about a hooker ? failing that a lap dancing club....

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    I want a Ramasis myself now!!!
    sounds very intriguing.. http://www.isisadventure.co.uk/

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    R2D2 wireless web camera £299

tandem sky dive £269

ramasis £150 (just because i want to knwo what it is)

Slingbox circa £250-£300 (if he travels a lot)
    Bravo Chef - all excellent suggestions.

I want a Ramasis myself now!!!

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    I did read the whole article hence the 'good for a giggle' line
    oh.. sorry

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    you didnt read the whole article did you?

last paragraph..

"Still keen? Sadly, we’ve got to admit that the USB Toaster isn’t real. We’re sorry to have made your stomach rumble, but it’s actually a cunning ploy from US comedy site The Onion.

It's all about helping you trick tech-obsessed friends, because you can buy the empty box online for $8 (£5/€6) and watch with glee as they unwrap the USB toaster, only to discover that, actually, all they've received is the usual pair of socks."
    I did read the whole article hence the 'good for a giggle' line

Leave a comment:

• lightng
    replied
    Being a christmas prezzie pimp, why dont you give me the £300, I will search on my extensive database for it, procure it and pocket the rest.

By the way could you let me know the names and contact details of the last two people who bought christmas presents for you. Its absolutely necessary if you want to be successful in your application.

Leave a comment:

• Liability
    replied
    For the 3rd year running.....

Help me with Mr SallyAnnes Xmas prezzies please!!!

For anyone who doesn't know, he's a IT contractor too, and a big nerd - so he's basically you lot!

So if your wife/gf/life partner/mam had £300ish to spend on you...what would you want?
    2 hours with a decent blonde would be good for him if he is a nerd - let him unwind

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    This could be good for a giggle

Linky
    you didnt read the whole article did you?

last paragraph..

"Still keen? Sadly, we’ve got to admit that the USB Toaster isn’t real. We’re sorry to have made your stomach rumble, but it’s actually a cunning ploy from US comedy site The Onion.

It's all about helping you trick tech-obsessed friends, because you can buy the empty box online for $8 (£5/€6) and watch with glee as they unwrap the USB toaster, only to discover that, actually, all they've received is the usual pair of socks."

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    This could be good for a giggle

Linky

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Woolworths.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X