• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I saw something in the kitcken this morning."

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by juststarting View Post
    What is the matter with YOU people ?

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...=1&sa=N&tab=wi
    Was your one from the top row on the right - the one riding a scooter?

Leave a comment:

• juststarting
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    and have you been taking your medication???
    What is the matter with YOU people ?

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Dont't be horid. I saw that episode of Tom&Jerry where that mouse fell in the whitewash. I am sure that is what happened here.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    It was early morning ... about 9 AM and it was dark except for a weak light coming from the hallway . Whatever it was it was obviously very clever because I am not normally up so early and it was very well aware of that. It must have studied my behaviour.... scary.

So I am entering the kitchen and my eyes were still blurry but I saw something rushing from the garbage bag on the floor to a small hole below the cupboard. It was either a mouse or a roach.

No more unwrapped food on the table for me ..
    Yeah. That was me. Sorry man!

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    I swear it was white ... there white mice you know. It is not like it was yellow.

Leave a comment:

• juststarting
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    A white rat?
    Do you live next door to a laboratory?
    I swear it was white ... there white mice you know. It is not like it was yellow.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    A white rat?
    Do you live next door to a laboratory?

Leave a comment:

• juststarting
    replied
    Saw second one. This time it was white rat. **** . Is there every ****** race of living rats living behind my cupboards ?

Just read this horrible truth about snappy traps:

Rats are smart !.
    .......Rats don't want to be caught,
    ................Rats won't go for the bait on the trap unless there is
    .........................No other food available.

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Mrs BP told me about one of those once. It seems food does not come hot - you have to COOK it. Surely this is a myth?
    It's a myth BP. You just pour hot water on it and its ready to eat.

Potnoodle, yum!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I'd stick to cats, Ferrets are VERY smelly and the females HAVE to mate every so often or they die. Unless my ferret owning colleague was having me on?
    I have a friend with ferrets - I will ask.

Leave a comment:

• juststarting
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    just starting,

do you live in a squat ?

Milan.
    No , in London(ish)

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    We have cats - they bring in mice, birds, frogs, squirrels, pigeons and once we had a half rat! some alive and some dead. we get blood and body parts all over.....

one of the cats is totally stupid so JUST kills stuff - but the other one likes to torture.

Maybe we should have got a ferret?
    I'd stick to cats, Ferrets are VERY smelly and the females HAVE to mate every so often or they die. Unless my ferret owning colleague was having me on?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Never mind all this darkness at 9am malarky, you halfwit!! WTF is a kitcken??

Mrs BP told me about one of those once. It seems food does not come hot - you have to COOK it. Surely this is a myth?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    get a cat, you won't have to worry about dead mice or legless mice or sticky traps.
    We have cats - they bring in mice, birds, frogs, squirrels, pigeons and once we had a half rat! some alive and some dead. we get blood and body parts all over.....

one of the cats is totally stupid so JUST kills stuff - but the other one likes to torture.

Maybe we should have got a ferret?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Never mind all this mouse malarky, where the hell do you live to make it still dark at 9am?

Never mind all this darkness at 9am malarky, you halfwit!! WTF is a kitcken??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X