• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "WotLK - How far in are you?"

Collapse

• chef
    replied
    Since ive owned warcraft, I have spent on average 52mins every single day playing the game

thankfully that's only 00.02% of my life

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Advocate View Post
    I play text based muds only...
    muds?

Leave a comment:

• Advocate
    replied
    I play text based muds only...

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Forgot to mention that the annual PVP tournament awards some quite nice real life prizes:

At the world finals of the 2008 World of Warcraft Arena Tournament, the winning team will take home the impressive sum of $75,000. The second-place team will win $30,000, and the third-place team will be awarded $15,000. There will be cash prizes at each regional final as well, consisting of $15,000, $6,000, $3,000, and $1,500 for first, second, third, and fourth place respectively, while fifth- through eighth-place teams will each receive $600.
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/tournament/index.xml

A tad more profitable than being the forum's Mr. Clever/Nasty/better than everyone else..

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I don't have a problem with my ID being known. Quite why you would want to search the internet looking for a picture I don't know. You obviously didn't just stumble across it.

I suppose I should be quite flattered.
    I didnt search for it at all.. but I shall not disclose my source.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    Have PM again... although why you want a link to your linkedin profile is strange. But there you have it.

Isnt it obvious why I didnt want to link to your real name and pic on a public forum???

I have changed my avatar back now that I dont need to prove to you anything further.

In fact I was going to let the matter drop until you called me a liar and bought it up again.
    I don't have a problem with my ID being known. Quite why you would want to search the internet looking for a picture I don't know. You obviously didn't just stumble across it.

I suppose I should be quite flattered.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    That picture while not very fetching(it was taken for an ID card) is me. I don't think it looks like milton. I'm assuming you've taken it from my LinkedIn profile.

Still no PM though.
    Have PM again... although why you want a link to your linkedin profile is strange. But there you have it.

Isnt it obvious why I didnt want to link to your real name and pic on a public forum???

I have changed my avatar back now that I dont need to prove to you anything further.

In fact I was going to let the matter drop until you called me a liar and bought it up again.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I did PM it to you at 12.08pm

I shall do it again... and cc BP.
    That picture while not very fetching(it was taken for an ID card) is me. I don't think it looks like milton. I'm assuming you've taken it from my LinkedIn profile.

Still no PM though.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I'm still waiting for tay to pm the link. It looks like he's a liar as well as a kiwi. For the life of me I can't decide which is the worse trait!
    I did PM it to you at 12.08pm

I shall do it again... and cc BP.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I'm still waiting for tay to pm the link. It looks like he's a liar as well as a kiwi. For the life of me I can't decide which is the worse trait!

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    No problem, I am sure it is difficult.
    Like everyone else on this board except you I find a lot of things difficult. I'm suprised you've got the patience you do for us - whatever makes you keep coming back here?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Done
    Well I haven't got your PM.

You have my permission to send the link to BrilloPad or DodgyAgent, we've met, either one can adjudicate.

Failing that, post it here!

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Ok, PM me the link.

Put up or shut up.
    Done

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    DodgyAgent said you were a nice guy.

Oh my aching sides.

That is a good one.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Yes you do... we both know it, I would publish pics to prove it, but that would get me in all sorts of trouble with the mods (and rightfully so).

I dont need to meet you to know, I have seen all the pics, but thanks for the offer.
    Ok, PM me the link.

Put up or shut up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X