• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "IP/post correlation analysis"

Collapse

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    AtW, are you going to post the analysis or continue to pr1ck tease us?
    Come on AtW, publish and be damned, man!

Shame those nick nickers.

. . . or maybe . . . it's a load of BS? Nah, not from AtW, never.

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    He's been wanking all afternoon, he hasn't the ability to do the analysis and he doesn't have the relevant information otherwise as DP mentioned he'd be all over this forum like a rash showing us how *clever* he is.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Ahem... Franco, if you read my post again, I openly admit I post under several names. It's no secret

C'mon WS cut the man some slack. He's Italian...

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    However.... who could post with different profiles...?

can it be someone on a cushy contract for the state sector who doesn't have to do any real work?????
    Ahem... Franco, if you read my post again, I openly admit I post under several names. It's no secret

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    However.... who could post with different profiles...?

can it be someone on a cushy contract for the state sector who doesn't have to do any real work?????

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    [..]
    After good thinking I have come to conclusion that its best to leave things as they are for ignorant minds cope better with sweet lies than harsh truth.
    Damn... England is changing you so much.... definetely you won't be able to go back to Moscow anymore...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    As you know I have finally conducted an IP address and post time/nick correlation using invisible web bug (small transparent GIF image I used in my posts).

The chart above is totally unrelated to the topic.

Now, the analysis clearly answered to question who is using multiple nicks. I must say I was deeply shocked by the findings, so much in fact that I took time off to think over whether I should let the world know the shocking truth.

After good thinking I have come to conclusion that its best to leave things as they are for ignorant minds cope better with sweet lies than harsh truth.
    Just a thought, but have you ever considered going out and getting laid?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    C'mon! You can't tease like that. Post your analysis.

You could always PM the guilty parties...
    What would be the point of that? It's not like someone's been caught fiddling with little boys. Using multiple nicks. What's the big crime? I've got a few names I post under.

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    You could always PM the guilty parties...

If of course you'd spent the afternoon analysing the data and not as we all suspect "pulling your pud".

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic IP/post correlation analysis

IP/post correlation analysis

As you know I have finally conducted an IP address and post time/nick correlation using invisible web bug (small transparent GIF image I used in my posts).

The chart above is totally unrelated to the topic.

Now, the analysis clearly answered to question who is using multiple nicks. I must say I was deeply shocked by the findings, so much in fact that I took time off to think over whether I should let the world know the shocking truth.

Working...
X