• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is SAS really gone?"

Collapse

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    I hand them out as I see fit to reward geekiness and to maybe, hopefully, make that person feel a bit special too.

Feel the love.

Oooo hope my PHP post gets me some then!!!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I hand them out as I see fit to reward geekiness and to maybe, hopefully, make that person feel a bit special too.

Feel the love.
    I can't feel the love with only +5.......

hint hint

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Knock Knock

Who's there?

SASguru

SASguru who?

See - forgotten already

IGMC

I love drama seeking goodbye threads. It just confrims ATW and SAS are very similar.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied

Feel the love.
    You know that TPD is the love thread - come back!

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is this why Xeno hands out all the geek points?

Feel the love.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Knock Knock

Who's there?

SASguru

SASguru who?

See - forgotten already

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    I'll always remember were I was on hearing this tragic announcement. It is a sad day for the people of our great British nation. <sob>

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post

Hi, duder!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Ah, I'll miss him. I liked SAS - although didn't understand a word he was on about mostly....

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    any news on the Russian submarine ?

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Well he did like birds with long necks

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by basshead View Post
    This forum becomes more bizarre by the day. Its like the bastard child of Rod Hull and Naomi Campbell.
    Well he did like birds with long necks

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    This forum becomes more bizarre by the day. Its like the bastard child of Rod Hull and Naomi Campbell.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
    Are you my sockpuppet or am I yours? It could be some sort of feedback loop in a g/(1+gh) way. where you're g ajp is h and xeno is 1.
    Is this why Xeno hands out all the geek points?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Gosh I am so pleased you are back

Leave a comment:

Working...
X