• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "PHP perhaps the ugliest language ever"

Collapse

• tay
    replied
    Faqqer is a disappointment, how spineless of him.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Thats ok, its always good to know there are some straight people, with integrity around. Feel free to join us any time.
    A thief like you speaks of integrity?

Any integrity club with you as a member, I will pass on thanks.
    Last edited by tay; 14 November 2008, 09:54.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    Thanks for explaining yourself to me, apology accepted.
    Thats ok, its always good to know there are some straight people, with integrity around. Feel free to join us any time.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I did call you a retard.

The reason, I responded to a thread where you made a totally untrue statement, then when I checked it out you had edited it to make it true. So I deleted my response but left the retard comment.
    Thanks for explaining yourself to me, apology accepted.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Name calling... the final refuge of someone who cannot admit they are wrong, or that one of their friends is wrong.
    I did call you a retard.

The reason, I responded to a thread where you made a totally untrue statement, then when I checked it out you had edited it to make it true. So I deleted my response but left the retard comment.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    retard
    Name calling... the final refuge of someone who cannot admit they are wrong, or that one of their friends is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Last edited by EternalOptimist; 14 November 2008, 09:33.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Incognito didnt say TPD was a clique.

Attention to detail indeed....

You can try and wriggle the fact you were wrong but it just shows a lack of backbone to admit you are wrong, no great shock there then, we always knew you were spineless.

the fact remains, that there is no website that analyses TPD posts.
    So how does it have links to everyones first post on TPD?
    Last edited by tay; 14 November 2008, 09:19.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    I actually like Tay, he makes me laugh and there is a certain clique on this website and you do seem to navigate towards TPD, but you don't bother me so hey ho.

And it does look like he got you there Faqqer, that site definitely looks like it was set up to analyse post counts (going by what NF wrote on a previous quoted comment), it just doesn't look like it's working.
    All it's ever done is provide a link to TPD, a user page, and the first post by a user (which I new before I even started this). Whether the intention was different, I know not - the fact remains, that there is no website that analyses TPD posts.

A small point, perhaps, but attention to detail is important, I find - others may differ in their approach, but I find it important to get the details correct from the start.

I would also suggest that TPD isn't a clique, judging by the dictionary definition - "A small exclusive group of friends or associates". TPD certainly isn't exclusive, indeed I believe even on his numerous TPD visits, tay has been welcomed. We even welcome AtW...

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    YOu think I am a clique all on my own? I like the way you worship me.
    I actually like Tay, he makes me laugh and there is a certain clique on this website and you do seem to navigate towards TPD, but you don't bother me so hey ho.

And it does look like he got you there Faqqer, that site definitely looks like it was set up to analyse post counts (going by what NF wrote on a previous quoted comment), it just doesn't look like it's working.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Pot calling kettle, comms check, over.
    YOu think I am a clique all on my own? I like the way you worship me.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Bully.
    Pot calling kettle, comms check, over.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Ah - the TPD clique = the CUK clique?

Missed that.

I always thought the "vendetta" was tay v CUK, in the same way that it used to be andyW v CUK or even denny v CUK. It will be a duller place when you leave, that is for sure.
    hoped

Bully.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    The TPD clique. You are all just bullies.
    Ah - the TPD clique = the CUK clique?

Missed that.

I always thought the "vendetta" was tay v CUK, in the same way that it used to be andyW v CUK or even denny v CUK. It will be a duller place when you leave, that is for sure.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Who's in the clique?

I blame milan and the oldies.

Or all the newbies.

Or no-one because there isn't a vendetta, really.
    The TPD clique. You are all just bullies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X