• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: True Colors?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "True Colors?"

Collapse

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    What about Beaver? I tried munching on some carpet something. The underlay wasn't very tastey, left a sour taste, like a bag of old clams.
    That was so disgusting I just had to quote it!!!

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    You knew this was coming.......

I've eaten pussy. Does that count?
    What about Beaver? I tried munching on some carpet once. The underlay wasn't very tastey, left a sour taste, like a bag of old clams.
    Last edited by WageSlave; 15 September 2005, 11:58.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
    I've eaten dog, but not cat.
    You knew this was coming.......

I've eaten pussy. Does that count?

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    But how do you feel about cats and dogs?
    I've eaten dog, but not cat.

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    ahem
    Oh yeah, cheers DG.

...and the Christians.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    You forgot christians.........

ahem

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    But how do you feel about cats and dogs?

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    "I know I have blown steam, but we must have respect for people, that includes women, muslims, dogs, cats, anybody else."

If cats and dogs can be considered as people, can other animals be included. What about plants and rocks also?
    AtW is a vegetable, does that count?

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    "I know I have blown steam, but we must have respect for people, that includes women, muslims, dogs, cats, anybody else."

On what grounds?
    I draw the line when it comes to scousers, the welsh, the french, italians, germans, most pakistani's and the scots. Oh and english born east of the pennines. Oh and that group of cornish twats that want independance. Not too keen on australians either.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied

If cats and dogs can be considered as people, can other animals be included. What about plants and rocks also?

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Someone needs a hug

On what grounds?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied

He is Keith Lard - arrested for fiddling with dogs

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    How can I hate women? My mother is one
    Chris Finch.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by ancient
    My thirty years of contracting was based on creativity, empowerment, and excellence – not this shallow low life who get contracting a bad name.
    "empowerment", "excellence" - AAARGH! Two of the archetypal corporate buzzwords, purloined in recent years and bandied about by Government and local bureaucracies to try and ape their betters in a perverse sick parody of private enterprise.

I suspect most of your 30 years in contracting have been spent among the apes rather than the betters, because it sounds like you've been thoroughly brainwashed by their loser philosophy and now believe that any deviation from or questioning of their right-thinking muesli-eating status quo is despicable and inherently bad.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied

Since when did people include cats and dogs. Wouldnt like to be your wingman on a night out on the pull. Off to Battersea dogs home for a bit of dogging!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X