• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I heart Kebabs

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I heart Kebabs"

Collapse

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    A girl after my own heart!

Footy was fun, as was the 10:45 drinking start AND Sunderland lost AND I won £250 on predicting this So an all round perfect day!
    Good on ya

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Well - I had an onion bhaji after I puked, and a bit of kebab and fell asleep on the sofa....

Yes, classy.....

How was the footie?
    A girl after my own heart!

Footy was fun, as was the 10:45 drinking start AND Sunderland lost AND I won £250 on predicting this So an all round perfect day!

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    the met uni one has some chairs inside, thats the one she was outside, maybe it is a kebab shop, i always get a curry from there..

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Isnt that taking Bullemia a bit too far?
    No chance I could be bullemic... I like my food too much!!

Originally posted by chef View Post
    no I was safe in Stuttgart, but weirdly a friend of mine walked past a girl being sick outside Abduls, Oxford road on saturday, she was pissed off as some sick hit her shoes..

but that was a curryhouse not a kebab shop..
    Phew - nope it wasn't Abduls although, they do a good kebab in there. I was in town!

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    I have to agree with SA on this one. Good work mate.
    Cheers luvvie...

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    no I was safe in Stuttgart, but weirdly a friend of mine walked past a girl being sick outside Abduls, Oxford road on saturday, she was pissed off as some sick hit her shoes..

Abduls? curry house?
    AFAIK they are all take away kebab shops although a couple (Met Uni and Fallowfield) that have some fancy seating inside

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied

Classy - you puked, *then* had a kebab!

Nice
    I have to agree with SA on this one. Good work mate.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Yes, please dear God, don't tell me you saw me....

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Kebabs....

I was sick outside the kebab shop on Friday night.... even before I had my kebab

Isnt that taking Bullemia a bit too far?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    where did this take place? manchester?
    Yes, please dear God, don't tell me you saw me....

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    where did this take place? manchester?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    The fact you're writing this after the event suggests that even though you were sick you still managed to go and buy and eat a kebab after being sick
    Good grief no, I wasn't even sure of my own name by then.... luckily I was well looked after.... even if he was horrified

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

Nice
    Well - I had an onion bhaji after I puked, and a bit of kebab and fell asleep on the sofa....

Yes, classy.....

How was the footie?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Kebabs....

I was sick outside the kebab shop on Friday night.... even before I had my kebab
    The fact you're writing this after the event suggests that even though you were sick you still managed to go and buy and eat a kebab after being sick

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Kebabs....

Nice

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Kebabs....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X