• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Guido got arrested

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Guido got arrested"

Collapse

• chef
    replied
    that would have been a perfect ruse if it wasnt for the mention of flames.. they're fake alexi..

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Going to bonfire night now, first time in 10 years of living in the UK.

It better be fun - now where are my matches
    Have fun Alexi.

Tip: If they ask you to climb to the top of a big pile of wood then do it. This is a honour and should not be missed. Don't worry about being tied up; it's all part of a play they are acting out. They'll cut you loose long before the flames get to you.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Aren't you even slightly annoyed at not being able to walk down the street in fancy dress?
    Yawn.

Sandy.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Going to bonfire night now, first time in 10 years of living in the UK.

It better be fun - now where are my matches

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Aren't you even slightly annoyed at not being able to walk down the street in fancy dress?
    I didn't have a problem last weekend in London when I was making my way to a club in Brixton.

Still, it's all good publicity as you say.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Oh dear.

Dressing up as terrorists (even fictional ones) and ganging up in a large group outside Number 10 isn't the smartest of moves.

Why don't they wait until the ballot box comes round to have their say, or write a letter to the Times ?

And to answer your question, how is that going to increase traffic to his blog?

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Oh dear.

Dressing up as terrorists (even fictional ones) and ganging up in a large group outside Number 10 isn't the smartest of moves.

Why don't they wait until the ballot box comes round to have their say, or write a letter to the Times ?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Careful HAB - you don't know where they may put that trucheon

Now you are just flirting...

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Maybe I was right not to go for a walk earlier.

The mood I am in, I'd would have given the plastic plod a long stream of Anglo-Saxon opinion about them.

My server

Careful HAB - you don't know where they may put that trucheon

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    No, more of a civil liberties stunt.
    Actually its a cunning stunt against a stunning ....

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Maybe I was right not to go for a walk earlier.

The mood I am in, I'd would have given the plastic plod a long stream of Anglo-Saxon opinion about them.

My server

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    I'm not sure if this is related,

http://blogs.news.sky.com/boultonand...0-9f099594bf63

But the point is, it's not a free country anymore if you and 10 friends can't go for a stroll in fancy dress.

I'm sure all PCSOs can't be *****, but all the ones I've ever met are.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Advocate View Post
    Out of interest could you perform a citizens arrest on a PCSO?
    That's all they can do to you, so I don't see why not.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I can't open you link but I expect it's somthing to do with that rabid right foaming at the mouth internet blogger?

Leave a comment:

• Advocate
    replied
    Out of interest could you perform a citizens arrest on a PCSO?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X