• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "American airlines anybody ?"

Collapse

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
    I've heard that if he plane goes down you are safer at the front!
    I've always thought that regardless of your adeptness at adopting the 'brace position' if it goes down you're likely to be f00ked in the front and back

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Yes, but have you ever heard of a plane reversing into a mountain? Nope... therefore CM logic says... sit at the back... all the time

I've heard that if he plane goes down you are safer at the front!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken Dodd View Post
    Have flown with these a few times. It is not luxury, but the staff/cabin crew are fantastic.
    gracias

Leave a comment:

• Ken Dodd
    replied
    Aa

Have flown with these a few times. It is not luxury, but the staff/cabin crew are fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    So it seems more and more airlines are doing this - last time I flew BMI I was right at the back, so the cheaper the seat the further back you sit!
    Yes, but have you ever heard of a plane reversing into a mountain? Nope... therefore CM logic says... sit at the back... all the time

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    Originally posted by Papa Maji wa Maji View Post
    and you can only choose certain seats on web checkin
    So it seems more and more airlines are doing this - last time I flew BMI I was right at the back, so the cheaper the seat the further back you sit!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    and these are all on the wing or undercarriage
    it's only seven hours, the missus can cope

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Papa Maji wa Maji View Post
    and these are all on the wing or undercarriage

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    danke

Leave a comment:

• Papa Maji wa Maji
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Do you mean super economy saver?

It is the ticket type that you are paying for - it is the same seat as normal economy.

Your super saver ticket will be very limited in terms of being able to change your travel dates or getting a refund if you change your mind about going.

The details are on their booking site within aa.com - where you see the title super economy saver this should popup a window showing how the conditions compare with the other fare types.

If these things do not matter then it seems like a good price even with the checkin fee!
    merci

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    Do you mean super economy saver?

It is the ticket type that you are paying for - it is the same seat as normal economy.

Your super saver ticket will be very limited in terms of being able to change your travel dates or getting a refund if you change your mind about going.

The details are on their booking site within aa.com - where you see the title super economy saver this should popup a window showing how the conditions compare with the other fare types.

If these things do not matter then it seems like a good price even with the checkin fee!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic American airlines anybody ?

American airlines anybody ?

Planning a trip to NY next June and the prices on American airways are interesting

super economy £160
    economy £685

has anyone tried the super economy ? whats the snag ?
    the only drawback I can see is that it costs a tenner to check your bag in

Working...
X