• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: J2EE Market

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "J2EE Market"

Collapse

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Dont listen to him Tiro. We are currently hiring 25 J2EE contractors and five permies across Scotland, and at good rates.

Send me your CV together with requirements plus proof of nationality. In order to facilitate the process please include the name of bank, acct number, sort code and mothers maiden name

I did the same joke a few weeks ago and nearly got what I had asked for.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    JZEE, isn't he that rapper fellow who played Glastonbury?
    I see what you've done there.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    JZEE, isn't he that rapper fellow who played Glastonbury?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Dont listen to him Tiro. We are currently hiring 25 J2EE contractors and five permies across Scotland, and at good rates.

Send me your CV together with requirements plus proof of nationality. In order to facilitate the process please include the name of bank, acct number, sort code and mothers maiden name

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    It's JEE these days apparently.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Six years eh?

Well in the last 6 years, a company called Microsoft released something called .NET, which is Sun's official replacement for J2EE.

The last J2EE project was abandoned 5 1/2 years ago.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• TiroFijo
    started a topic J2EE Market

J2EE Market

Hi all,

I'm due to finish a long term (6+ years) J2EE contract end of November, can any of my fellow J2EE bods tell what it the current J2EE market at the moment? If you can just keep it to the J2EE market as I know the market varies a lot depending on each skillset. I would be really interested to see how it is in Scotland. I am not currently in the UK and have been out since 1998. I have over 9 years experience in J2EE. I would also be be interested in the permy market.

Cheers!

Working...
X