• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: download?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "download?"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    One-a-day

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied
    Some tunes.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Numb3rs S05 E04
    Stargate Atlantis S05 E13
    Sanctuary S01 E05

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Anything in particular? I haven't heard anything of his since Silver Lining - anything more recent that you'd recommend?
    well it turns out that i couldn't download it anyway - it doesn't seem to be available yet. i was after "the loner: nils sings neil" the snippets i have heard sound great. i might make an exception and actually buy the cd.

anyway here's something of nils to watch and learn (from his guitar lessons series i believe). it all seems reasonable enough until the mid point and then it gets a bit on the other side of "intermediate".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBq7XRa6uZM
    Last edited by DS23; 25 October 2008, 10:05. Reason: yeah baby!

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    I've been told to find music that seven year old girls would like.

On the plus side, my internet logs will probably lead to me being arrested as a paedofile so I'll miss the birthday party, and spend it with Bubba instead.
    Say from me. You'll feel like a new man after Want to make an offer for Atw?

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    I've been told to find music that seven year old girls would like.

On the plus side, my internet logs will probably lead to me being arrested as a paedofile so I'll miss the birthday party, and spend it with Bubba instead.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    i'm going to download some nils lofgren.
    Anything in particular? I haven't heard anything of his since Silver Lining - anything more recent that you'd recommend?

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    I've just downloaded some out of print game material for Call of Cthulhu the pen and paper RPG. Got a game to arrange in 4 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    i'm going to download some nils lofgren.
    i never did. never mind. there's always another download day tomorrow. there's even time right now but i've had too much johnny walker black to go there.

Leave a comment:

• foritisme
    replied
    Seeing that download speed are generally much quicker than upload speeds, does that mean the internet will be empty soon

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I downloaded Zombie Strippers a bit ago but not got around to watching it. I suspect that the title is way better than the actual movie.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    YouTube clip of Bird and Fortune explaining the financial markets

Linky

Radio 5 news phone-in podcasts to listen to on the train.

I'll have a look if there are any new Stephen Fry podgrams.

Radio 5 film reviews podcasts.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Mondays episode of The Sarah Connor Chronicles, won't watch it till next week though

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    All of the internet.
    Don't bother - I've read it and it's rubbish

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    I just finished downloading all 5 seasons of The Wire, after just finishing off season 1.

Fck me that's the best programme I've seen since the Sopranos - proper TV, with proper character development and great writing/acting.

Recommend it to anyone - I'm seriously hooked on it!
    Oh yes, big fan of The Wire here, finished all 5 seasons, thinking about watching it all again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X