• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Very big SKA news

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Very big SKA news"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    Gosh - you finally responded.

Are you going to say what an earth you were on about. Make it quick - I am off to the party at untouchables......

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    ?

Care to illucidate?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

What a party that was.
    Amen to that brother.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by dwm009 View Post
    There's only one way to settle this fight...a party at Untouchables place! Ringo is there already with the peace and love...

What a party that was.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    with ginger beer & lashings of squirrel pie! or something.

Leave a comment:

• BrianSnail
    replied
    There's only one way to settle this fight...a party at Untouchables place! Ringo is there already with the peace and love...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Nope re-read it. The reason some misinterpreted my post is becoz dey is as fick as pig tulip innit.

For my final statement to have meant he wasn't bothered I would have had to write "Good job it doesn't isn't it" or my original question would have had to have been of the form "Are you bothered about"

Is my OCD showing yet?
    You really do take things to heart TLG. Just winding you up mate

AtW has gone now, I just sent him off to the solicitors to get a draft agreement drawn up, which he should have been doing instead of posting carp on here.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Pictures of Michael Jackson Moonwalking (back-pedalling) flash to mind
    Nope re-read it. The reason some misinterpreted my post is becoz dey is as fick as pig tulip innit.

For my final statement to have meant he wasn't bothered I would have had to write "Good job it doesn't isn't it" or my original question would have had to have been of the form "Are you bothered about"

Is my OCD showing yet?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    If it reads that way then my grammar has let me down and I apologise. I didn't say it was me either, in fact it could not possibly be me.
    Pictures of Michael Jackson Moonwalking (back-pedalling) flash to mind

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    could be read that he isn't bothered rather than you not doing it.
    As it goes, I didn't read it that way, DS. I read it as TLG stated.

Peace and love, internet people. Peace and love.

Talking of peace and love - I wonder if Ringo Starr has has been bombarded with fan mail after his video asking not to be.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    the bit

If it reads that way then my grammar has let me down and I apologise. I didn't say it was me either, in fact it could not possibly be me.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Really? I asked if it would bother him if he was. I also stated clearly that he wasn't.
    the bit

... Good job you aren't isn't it.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    All my fault is it? I guess as a contractor I am used to getting the blame.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    If any of you arguing types want a break, please not that The Thursday Chillout Thread is open.

Aside from a small scuffle that BP started, all is cool, calm and peaceful in there.

All my fault is it? I guess as a contractor I am used to getting the blame.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    If any of you arguing types want a break, please note that The Thursday Chillout Thread is open.

Aside from a small scuffle that BP started, all is cool, calm and peaceful in there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X