• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: It's bad...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "It's bad..."

Collapse

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    "shoots himself"
    Fakes his own death to escape belittlement and possible prosecution.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by bellymonster View Post
    You can tell the markets are bad when the trader sat next to you shouts at the top of his voice....

"P**$ flaps"
    "shoots himself"

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    No they won't. That's why we call you Cybercretin.

As usual, you are wrong Sascretin......

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    House prices will now start to rise as people rush to get cash out of dodgy banks into something more concrete!!
    No they won't. That's why we call you Cybercretin.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    What a shame that those councils did not invest in housing a bit earlier !!
    I thought they could not do that? When the Tories allowed the sale of council housing they also put a ban on building new.Unforgivable, particularly from the Thatch.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    House prices will now start to rise as people rush to get cash out of dodgy banks into something more concrete!!

What a shame that those councils did not invest in housing a bit earlier !!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    You can tell the markets are bad when the trader sat next to you shouts at the top of his voice....

"P**$ flaps"

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    I'm glad I'm insulated from those gob-tulipe ****** these days.
    Amen. Can't help feeling some schadenfreude even though I know we all suffer

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied

"P**$ flaps"
    I'm glad I'm insulated from those gob-tulipe ****** these days.

The vendor I'm at now seems well placed with fingers in lots of banks pies. Fortis are a worry (big client) but there's plenty of other banks waiting for attention.

Leave a comment:

• bellymonster
    started a topic It's bad...

It's bad...

"P**$ flaps"

Working...
X