• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "You are Sven Goran Eriksson"

Collapse

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Anyone who calls football 'soccer' is unqualified to voice any opinion.
    Ditto 'soccar'.

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Wish I'd thought of that retort...

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Ooops, disqualified

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    England is tulip at soccar like they are tulip at combating islamic terrorism.
    And where did that bit come from?

Mailman, you're a twat.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Apparently not to moronic english soccar goons

Face the truth guys...England is tulip at soccar like they are tulip at combating islamic terrorism.

The sooner you goons realise your team is tulip...the sooner you will realise its better to support the German or French soccar team

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by insight14
    I though Mailman was a Kiwi?
    Is there a difference?

Leave a comment:

• insight14
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Australians will never win anything that requires brains - so should they "move on" too?
    I though Mailman was a Kiwi?

Just found a stats site - it might make you feel better that the English have won more nobel prizes than everyone except the Americans
    http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/peo_nob_pri_lau_cap
    http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/peo_nob_pri_lau

It also tells us that the USA is only the 24th "most murderous" country in the world
    http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/cri_mur_cap

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Yes. They appear to be the best two left-sided players we have.
    Interesting idea. My only concern would be creating a void behind the two left wingbacks. Although, if the DMC stays deep, cover can be provided.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    Wendigo, I take it you'd play A.Cole and Bridge on the left. How do you see this working? Would Bridge drop deep to cover whilst Cole overlaps and pushes down the flank?
    Yes. They appear to be the best two left-sided players we have.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Wendigo, I take it you'd play A.Cole and Bridge on the left. How do you see this working? Would Bridge drop deep to cover whilst Cole overlaps and pushes down the flank?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    Have to agree with the Beckham comment. Beckham hasn't really cut it for a long time now. I guess Fergie was right to offload the hyped up chav
    Fergie is no mug.

By the way Tony, do you know what time they are getting down the pub tonight?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    I think its about time you English soccar goons realise ENGLAND WILL NEVER BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD...EVER AGAIN!

Once you guys realise this then we will be able to move on.
    Australians will never win anything that requires brains - so should they "move on" too?

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    I think its about time you English soccar goons realise ENGLAND WILL NEVER BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD...EVER AGAIN!

Mailman
    Mailman, you're even a failure as a troll. Shouldn't you be sticking your nose up George Bush's arse?

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Have to agree with the Beckham comment. Beckham hasn't really cut it for a long time now. I guess Fergie was right to offload the hyped up chav

Leave a comment:

Working...
X