• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: No more spending

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No more spending"

Collapse

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    He possibly was, but this is DP we are talking about and there is another interpretation of what he asked you besides food.
    Yes, I've figured that out now

See, if you lot weren't such a bunch of perverts I wouldn't make myself look quite so daft!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Ok, ok - I am a bit blonde today - I thought he was serious
    He possibly was, but this is DP we are talking about and there is another interpretation of what he asked you besides food.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    did you know that they've also taken gullible out of the dictionary
    Ok, ok - I am a bit blonde today - I thought he was serious

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Erm... huh?
    did you know that they've also taken gullible out of the dictionary

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Erm... huh?

Bless you.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Did you deliberately miss what he was implying, or did you miss what he was implying?
    Erm... huh?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    I have pot noodle stains on my shirt and trousers.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Are you telling me you've never gobbled down a Bombay Bad Boy in front of the telly?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Nope - never had the pleasure

I once had a pot rice though, it was minging
    Did you deliberately miss what he was implying, or did you miss what he was implying?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Are you telling me you've never gobbled down a Bombay Bad Boy in front of the telly?
    Nope - never had the pleasure

I once had a pot rice though, it was minging

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Does that mean pot noodle will see a rise in profits, if you are having more nights in front of the TV

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Does that mean pot noodle will see a rise in profits, if you are having more nights in front of the TV

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    started a topic No more spending

No more spending

Batten down the hatches.

I'm only getting sloshed 4 nights a week now.

Working...
X