• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "City bonuses to halve next year"

Collapse

• Ravello
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Good luck to them. If they are well-earned bonuses then the companies must be making a profit, and that is good for the economy.

If bonuses are paid and companies are failing, then let the companies go bust.
    be nationalised

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Good luck to them. If they are well-earned bonuses then the companies must be making a profit, and that is good for the economy.

If bonuses are paid and companies are failing, then let the companies go bust.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    How will they afford the upkeep on their mansions? those poor souls....

hardly matters to the tax man though....I reckon theyre paid in a tax haven account somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Haul the lot of them before the People's Showtrial (just in time for Xmas)

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by cupidstunt View Post
    And all you have to how for it is an Aygo, a Peckham bedsit and an old maths text book.
    Yes. That's what I told Hector.

Leave a comment:

• cupidstunt
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    But I spent mine. I don't have it any more.
    And all you have to how for it is an Aygo, a Peckham bedsit and an old maths text book.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Those fuukkers should be paying back previous years' bonuses. This is not a problem that's just happened. It's a result of years of recklessness, which I add was encouraged by governments near and far.
    But I spent mine. I don't have it any more.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Those fuukkers should be paying back previous years' bonuses. This is not a problem that's just happened. It's a result of years of recklessness, which I add was encouraged by governments near and far.
    I think most of them have spent it having a bloody good time.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    This is unacceptable.

Those poor wee fat cats ....

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic City bonuses to halve next year

City bonuses to halve next year

According to the Times:

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle4909988.ece

Damn - I may have to buy slightly less expensive champagne.

Working...
X