• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "It's the heat Carruthers, I can't stand the heat"

Collapse

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    It's ok if it's a dry heat - your sweat evaporates better.
    Plenty of liquid intake required then. I can see how that could be attractive

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    46 is quite difficult for me to imagine. Anything over 35 and I start wilting.
    It's ok if it's a dry heat - your sweat evaporates better.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    46 degrees

It's around 15 degrees C here + wet and cloudy
    46 is quite difficult for me to imagine. Anything over 35 and I start wilting.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    It's hot, 46c last time I checked.
    Me and the missus spent a week in Kalbarri, WA, then headed North. We had to spend a night in the car in the great sandy desert because all the motels were full. (It took me 15 mins to peel the socks off when we landed the next night. The stink was incredible, and I smelled even worse than she did.)
    We have been living on toast beans and tuna for a couple of weeks, buzzing around the Kimberly, supposedly the hottest place on the planet.

must go for a tooey to keep cool
    46 degrees

It's around 15 degrees C here + wet and cloudy

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    It's Tooheys
    Last edited by DiscoStu; 6 October 2008, 09:04.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Me and the missus spent a week in Kalbarri, WA, then headed North. We had to spend a night in the car in the great sandy desert because all the motels were full. (It took me 15 mins to peel the socks off when we landed the next night. The stink was incredible, and I smelled even worse than she did.)
    We have been living on toast beans and tuna for a couple of weeks, buzzing around the Kimberly, supposedly the hottest place on the planet.

Beats working though. Enjoy the tooey's

Leave a comment:

• It's the heat Carruthers, I can't stand the heat

Working...
X