• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Went for (another) curry tonight"

Collapse

• BrianSnail
    replied
    CTM, SA (not Sally Anne but does rhyme with SASGuru), SFR and a PWN thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I thought you liked a PN and a W?

Good one.

Leave a comment:

• mailric
    replied
    its always BR and GN for me. btw

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Loving the abbreviations for the indian food dishes.

I like a nice, hot, CTV with PR and a side order of DS. Oh, and a NB, naturally.

I thought you liked a PN and a W?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    KN for me please.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

I like a nice, hot, CTV with PR and a side order of DS. Oh, and a NB, naturally.

KN for me please.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Some feedback:

. I wasn't on my own, I was with a friend.
    . I didn't leave my LTM, I managed to struggle through.
    . How do you think my wife took me telling her I didn't love her? Not very well, and no we didn't have incredible sex afterwards.
    . I don't look like a serial rapist, at least I don't think so.
    . I didn't mention CTM, so that's definitely

HTH
    Moose

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Some feedback:

. I wasn't on my own, I was with a friend.
    . I didn't leave my LTM, I managed to struggle through.
    . How do you think my wife took me telling her I didn't love her? Not very well, and no we didn't have incredible sex afterwards.
    . I don't look like a serial rapist, at least I don't think so.
    . I didn't mention CTM, so that's definitely

HTH
    Moose

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
    I did. Right in your Sag Paneer.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Phew! This deodorant really isn't cutting it. I'm starting to reek as much as the boss.

The buffoon was in with his wife last night, too. She's doesn't say no to the occasional Meat Shazlik either, I can tell you! The suspension on that Aygo is definitely on the way out...

I reckon he's going to sell the place soon. Fancies himself as a day trader.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Phew! This deodorant really isn't cutting it. I'm starting to reek as much as the boss.

The buffoon was in with his wife last night, too. She's doesn't say no to the occasional Meat Shazlik either, I can tell you! The suspension on that Aygo is definitely on the way out...

I reckon he's going to sell the place soon. Fancies himself as a day trader.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Think I'm going to sell one of my restaurants, the Raj.
    Turns out one of my waiters (weird looking fellow with a hygiene problem) is having an affair with some ugly obese munter of a wife.
    She always comes in and has a row with her husband who looks like he's just passed an audition for Dumb and Dumber.
    Then there's this guy who looks like a serial rapist who comes in alone, always has a lamb (yeah right ) tikka masala and stares at everyone else.
    The other punters all seem to be incontinent.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Next time I click my fingers you ******* come quick... then I might leave a tip

HTH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X