• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Emoticons/Smilies Ideas"

Collapse

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    So, was anything ever decided on with these?
    Well bumped, wg.

Admin: Can we have a broader choice of emoticons soon, pleeeeeeease...

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Bump!

So, was anything ever decided on with these?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    Excellent

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Something there for everybody.

But :slapped: and :sucking: ?
    yeah, they are a bit wrong aren't they? Still, we live in an inclusive society...

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Some good ones here. I particularly like the humping one and, yes, there is a stab stabbity stab stab...

Something there for everybody.

But :slapped: and :sucking: ?

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Some good ones here. I particularly like the humping one and, yes, there is a stab stabbity stab stab...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Where's the Village Idiot one? We need that the most.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    How about these?

Whoosh
    Slow clap
    Puke
    Benched
    Prod
    Pot Noodle
    Sniff

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    getmmecoat, coffee, woohoo, tumbleweed, bounce, shoot

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I like the woohoo and the tumbleweed ones...

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    IGMC probably my favourite too, although I like the sperm one too just for the complete randomness of it.
    Actually, I've just noticed they have TWO hurling ones. They must discuss some very unpleasant topics on there!

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Great selection. I particularly like the spewing one and the 'I'll get me coat".
    IGMC probably my favourite too, although I like the sperm one too just for the complete randomness of it.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Great selection. I particularly like the spewing one and the 'I'll get me coat".

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    tosser, not worthy, flip the bird, disappointed, boring, band rock, bash, Asshole, cry, full of tulip and repuke.

Please.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    I like 'em.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X