• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "UK and US : the next failed states"

Collapse

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I don't vote.
    Had some knob knock on the door yesterday wanting some details for the electoral role. I shat myself when he said I'd lose my right to vote if I didn't give him the details. That council tax bill for a moment almost seemed worth it. For the first time in ages "It's in the post" worked.

I'm practising my eastern european accent for when he comes back. Anyone know russian for "You want to come in and **** my sister!?"? Where's Atw when you need him?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Since the credit crunch he can't afford milk
    He's a sockpuppet troll and a bad one at that
    (no offence sockpuppet)

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by wizard1974uk View Post
    Did someone piss on your cornflakes this morning?

Since the credit crunch he can't afford milk

Leave a comment:

• wizard1974uk
    replied
    Originally posted by sappatz View Post
    ok maybe true but the masses are stupid and easily manipulated. thats also their fault. evil british labour politicians deserve to die also, if you agree on any sense of morality.
    Did someone piss on your cornflakes this morning?

Leave a comment:

• sappatz
    replied
    Clever, but evil, people in government who have manipulated the populous
    ok maybe true but the masses are stupid and easily manipulated. thats also their fault. evil british labour politicians deserve to die also, if you agree on any sense of morality.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    tony blair is a criminal and should have been prosecuted since a long time
    executed

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    stupid government elected by a clueless populace (especially up north of UK)have led to this disaster
    Clever, but evil, people in government who have manipulated the populous through the perceived wealth effect into believing that they are better off when in reality they are far worse off for them, their children and their children.

Leave a comment:

• sappatz
    replied
    tony blair is a criminal and should have been prosecuted since a long time

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    I don't vote.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I don't remember being invited to vote for Bush

Leave a comment:

• sappatz
    started a topic UK and US : the next failed states

UK and US : the next failed states

stupid government elected by a clueless populace (especially up north of UK)have led to this disaster

Working...
X