• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Mia

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mia"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Well I was trying......
    I am having ongoing therapy to forget....

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Did you forget Tay?
    Well I was trying......

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    they're actually making me work for my money.
    Winkers !

Hang on in there, once they think you are a grafter then you are generally left to doss away the rest of your contract in peace.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Zeity returns

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Ok, before I go to bed, some people have been missing in action for a bit - anyone shed any light on the situation?

Zeity......
    Xen - disappeared off the face of the planet!!
    OS... maybe I just missed him, but he hasn't been round for ages that I have seen!
    RH - very quiet....

Maybe we should put their pics on the back of milk cartons.... or perhaps wanted posters.... hmmmmnnnnn maybe I have had one too many glasses of wine....
    Did you forget Tay?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Yay, welcome back buddy, where have you been? We have been that worried.

Thanks TLG.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/641394-post26.html

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

I'm back. As sensitive and grumpy as always mind you.

Yay, welcome back buddy, where have you been? We have been that worried.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

But you are back thats all that matters

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Ok, before I go to bed, some people have been missing in action for a bit - anyone shed any light on the situation?

Zeity......
    OS... maybe I just missed him, but he hasn't been round for ages that I have seen!
    RH - very quiet....

Maybe we should put their pics on the back of milk cartons.... or perhaps wanted posters.... hmmmmnnnnn maybe I have had one too many glasses of wine....

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Phew - another one to scratch off the list

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    threaded's last post on his own website blog was Aug 3rd

http://www.threaded.com/blog.htm

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Hmmmnnn I thought you liked this new role
    I some ways I do, except...

They've committed the cardinal sin of offering me a permie job. It made me feel sullied, soiled, depraved. After my point blank refusal (which they assumed to be about the rate) they nearly doubled their offer. I'm trying to stall them for as long as possible while I make my escape.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Zeity......
    RH - very quiet....

Threaded hasn't been around for quite a while either (round for quite a while, but not around ).

Anyone remember that bizarre website of his? Might be worth a quick gander to see if he's updated it recently.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Phew..... So thats another one I can scratch off the list

Good time?
    On the whole excellent thanks. Good to be home too though.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Still around - just very busy lately - they're actually making me work for my money. Manage to read up on the gossip but rarely with any time to get stuck in. New role & responsibilities. Also - on the market again so a lot of time focusing on getting the right contract.
    Hmmmnnn I thought you liked this new role

Leave a comment:

Working...
X