• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Britains youngest grannies on 2"

Collapse

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I'd be happy to try and find them

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    On you, it's gilding the lilly dear

Originally posted by PAH View Post
    She hides most things under a rug. Though they call them merkins in that part of the world.

Leave a comment:

• HeliCraig
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    be vivid long after I've gone blind!
    Aaah... you can never beat a good deposit in the w**k bank. Always useful later.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Actually, that's a fair point (in a sense) - although I've never seen any tats that I thought were tasteful or appealing in any way.

My biggest disappointment so far with tats on women is discovering Cheryl Tweedy-Cole is infested with them. Maybe she's done it so blokes last a bit longer when she gets her kit off.

For once I'm glad most photos in magazines are touched up. I have an image in my mind of her all oiled up in a skimpy bikini from a photoshoot a few years ago that will be vivid long after I've gone blind!

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    She hides most things under a rug. Though they call them merkins in that part of the world.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    In your opinion, of course.... If you were to look at me - you would have a hard job seeing them... so I don't really susbscribe to that theory....
    On you, it's gilding the lilly dear

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    In your opinion, of course.... If you were to look at me - you would have a hard job seeing them... so I don't really susbscribe to that theory....

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Yes, and Tart Art
    Slag Tag ?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    34! Ffs!
    & still bonkable?

would it be worthwhile revisiting in 16yrs to do the grand daughter, mother & 50 year old grannie to get a 'full house'?

Leave a comment:

• HeliCraig
    replied
    Yes, and Tart Art
    Nice, never heard that one!

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
    Anyone heard the expression "TrampStamp" ?
    Yes, and Tart Art

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    I'm into rock/alternative music and it goes with the scene. IMHO some tattoo artwork is cool, I'd have i myself if I didn't think I'd hate it in a few years, the same as a t shirt you love now. Chav tatoos are not part of a music scene, they are just a stamp, like for example an addidas logo
    Yeah "scenes" - I used to go to all the different nights at Rock City (Metal, Punk, Indie, Student etc) and I never fitted into any of them - more interested in the music than trying to look like everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• HeliCraig
    replied
    Anyone heard the expression "TrampStamp" ?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Actually, that's a fair point (in a sense) - although I've never seen any tats that I thought were tasteful or appealing in any way. I also have much mirth at the number of people who think they are in some way "different" for getting tats when the different thing would probably be not to as they are so very common now.
    I'm into rock/alternative music and it goes with the scene. IMHO some tattoo artwork is cool, I'd have i myself if I didn't think I'd hate it in a few years, the same as a t shirt you love now. Chav tatoos are not part of a music scene, they are just a stamp, like for example an addidas logo

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Actually, that's a fair point (in a sense) - although I've never seen any tats that I thought were tasteful or appealing in any way. I also have much mirth at the number of people who think they are in some way "different" for getting tats when the different thing would probably be not to as they are so very common now.
    I think aswell, it's a real marmite dilemma - you either love 'em or you hate 'em... there is rarely any middle ground.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Saying Tatoos are chavy is like saying clothes are chavy.

Chavy clothes are chavy and chavy tatoos are chavy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X