• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: K8 Rally

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "K8 Rally"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I would but I'm not an ugly barsteward with a small willy
    Snap!

I don't feel the need to constantly brag and seek approval of others like some droning old repetitive bore.....
    Me neither mate! Are we twins?

Btw, if you need any advice on hooking up with girls, give me a shout. You're obviously a failure in that area!

Last edited by Churchill; 25 September 2008, 08:20.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Lucky its not going through Germany as they'll impound your car for partaking in a non-licensed street racing event. There were a load of luxury cars impounded this week as they came over the border on some rally or such, makes me laugh

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I don't feel the need to constantly brag and seek approval of others like some droning old repetitive bore.....

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Hmmmmnnnn
    Last edited by cailin maith; 24 September 2008, 19:56.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Anybody else received an entry invitation to the Glasgow -> Madrid Car Rally?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    I don't think Milan's new A6 will qualify as a "Supercar".

Looks like a good holiday though, especially if you can afford the £5k entry fees and the £1000 you'll spend on fuel...
    It is a 3.0litre Diesel!!!

Anyway, just need the go-ahead from Girly and I'll be submitting the forms!

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    I don't think Milan's new A6 will qualify as a "Supercar".

Looks like a good holiday though, especially if you can afford the £5k entry fees and the £1000 you'll spend on fuel...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    started a topic K8 Rally

K8 Rally

Anybody else received an entry invitation to the Glasgow -> Madrid Car Rally?

Working...
X