• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Job Offer

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Job Offer"

Collapse

• BoredBloke
    replied
    and they say potato and we say potato

or potatoe if you are al gore!

Leave a comment:

• supremepods
    replied
    Its like they say tomato and we say tomato

and they say potato and we say potato !

Leave a comment:

• lukemg
    replied
    Done

Thanks for all the useful advice (removes tongue from cheek) handed in my resignation this morning. 4 weeks gardening leave would have been nice but no joy.
    Quite a stressful experience, never left anywhere by choice before ! Boss looked a bit shocked but think he knew I was looking so not a huge surprise. Don't kid myself that I am key to the success of the company, everyone can be replaced and it usually only causes a minor ripple.
    Right, time to find out how bad the car they are offering me at the new place is !

Leave a comment:

• GiGo
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    get into .Net Luke.

Milan.
    or just use the force

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    Some very impressive willies, gentlemen. However, my Willy is a real nob...

You'll be confusing Chico again with that kind of language.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Some very impressive willies, gentlemen. However, my Willy is a real nob...

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Call that a Willy? Nah, this is a Willy...

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    This has never been proven as an age verification method
    How little you know, my Roman friend. Count the rings around the base of the willy.

given your strong sexual appetite of different shapes
    My favourite is the rhombus. Corr, look at the corners on that!

woudln't it be better for you to migrate to a more libertine country such as Holland
    Nice suggestion, but the women are trolls.

Here's my Willy. Impressive?

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    We could just compare willies?
    This has never been proven as an age verification method

WS, given your strong sexual appetite of different shapes, woudln't it be better for you to migrate to a more libertine country such as Holland, for example?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    I have to be sure you are over 18 if I am going to tell you. Therefore, you must leave me your credit card details for verification.
    We could just compare willies?

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    [..]
    Btw, you never did tell me which Big 5 you work for. Still, I managed to narrow it to 4
    I have to be sure you are over 18 if I am going to tell you. Therefore, you must leave me your credit card details for verification.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Naaa, do like my colleague does... 19 hour of going to cafeteria and drink a coffe and 10 hours of internet surfing... your work should be more balanced.
    When I had a contract with the police, I had a competition with myself to see how long I could spend in the toilet each day. I developed an innovative way to sleep in the cubicle Unfortunately, after 20 minutes, some git would always disturb the peace by unloading his breakfast.

Btw, you never did tell me which Big 5 you work for. Still, I managed to narrow it to 4

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    42 hours for a Big 5!? What ever happened to the blood, tears and bullying? I regularly used to do 90 hour weeks a couple of years back, until I became so ill that the client insisted I went home early and only complete 55 p/w.

These days I do about 38 hours of web surfing and feck off home
    38 hours of web surfinf? That's tiring and eventually you might end up in some websites that somehow resambles work.

Naaa, do like my colleague does... 19 hour of going to cafeteria and drink a coffe and 10 hours of internet surfing... your work should be more balanced.

Plus, this is one of the big 5 that wants to pretend it care about their employees. Translated means that if you are shameless you can take advantage of your peers so you can work from home, pretend to work, or anything you wish. You only need to lose your conscience.

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    All things come to those that wait.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth - if it's alright with everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    I am in the opposite position as I should do 35 hours but end up doing 42 easily.
    42 hours for a Big 5!? What ever happened to the blood, tears and bullying? I regularly used to do 90 hour weeks a couple of years back, until I became so ill that the client insisted I went home early and only complete 55 p/w.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X